Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg (11157 Views)

Recession: Nigeria Has Huge Money, Leaders Are Wasteful – Peter Obi / Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg / Nigerian Oil Output Plunges to 20-Year Low as Attacks Mount-Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg by proeast(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Realdeals:
How many times will Bloomberg publish report on Nigeria energy crisis and recession? They've been saying same thing in different dimension blaming Buhari by interviewing South Africa analyst who are still bitter that Nigeria government fine MTN, they should get lost.
They failed to report different gains we have & still achieving, The rise in government revenue, the success in the fight against Boko Haram, the ample peace in the Niger delta, discovery of nickel and resolving the issue in the management of Ajaokuta steel mill, the fact that Nigeria will stop importation of refined fuel very soon and about 500,000 youth will soon be trained, employed and empowered with a PC.
Just Negodu this guy? You got no shame bro!! Just like the ostrich, keep burying your head in sand while expecting your problems to vanish. Is what Bloomberg reported not the reality Do you know the amount of hunger & frustration people are passing through daily Shame on sadists!!!

1 Like

Re: Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg by freakthingz(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thisis2raw:
so the world should just shut up and nobody should talk about Nigerians their suffering

YALL HAVE ME bleeped UP

IF YOU CHECK MY COMMENTS ON NAIRALAND YOU WOULD SEE THAT I AM THE FIRST TO CRITICIZE BUBU

bUT WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY

LIST ALL HIS DUMB ECONOMIC POLICIES, DECISIONS BUT I'M NOT ON A LONG THING
I HAD NOTHING POSITIVE TO SAY SO I KEPT MY COMMENT SHORT

I STAND BY WHAT I SAY THO ITS THE MEDIA PORTRAYAL OF AMERICA/EUROPE THAT HAS NIGGAS TREKKING THROUGH DESERT AND SWIMMING IN THE MEDITERRANEAN

THAS ALL
Re: Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg by anonimi: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Firefire:
Let me say this, Bloombloom abi wetin dem call am can Go & Die. angry

Thou, I detest the ruling party and the current management of Nigeria, but enough of this senseless bashing without offering any solution(s). Btw:, we are not obliged to take any of it.

Nigeria will rise again!

Why should Bloomberg a news company offer solution to our problems when WE elected and pay huge sums to people in our:

- LGAs.
- state governments
- federal government

to do the job
Has NTA, Channels TV, TVC, MITV, Galaxy TV, Nation newspaper, Punch etc offered solutions to the problems of the US and Europe?
We should direct our energy at those whom we pay to perform but have refused to do so.
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg by mecks15(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Bloomberg is one of those who never supported the emergence of this government. They publish what will tarnish the image of the country under Buhari. Yet in all their publications I have not seen where they said anything that will help the nation. I think its high time when we nigerians stopped listening to the negativities of this recession and focus on those things that will get us out of it and also have the believe and confidence that we will get out of it and be better off. Let's not continue to cause more tensions, as there are much tensions already. As for bloomberg and other media houses who see nothing good in our country, I dnt care about them. I know this country will be great and I will be a partaker.

1 Like

Re: Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg by Nostradamu(m): 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
freakthingz:
Bloomberg can suck a dick

have they reported all the poverty and racial killings in america

mtcheww

But buhari sef ehh

Touche! I like your response. No c-o-u-n-t-r-y in the history of human-kind has not had its fair of woes --no country. Yes, Buhari may be a cog in the wheel of Nigeria's progress (depending of which side of the divide you're on), but the fact remains that, unless we [all] work with the incumbent government collectively; leave partisan and ethno-religious politics aside; CONSTRUCTIVELY voice our concerns and also provide alternative solutions and bomb sentiments out of our lives, then ANY government that comes into power won't have much to work with due to majority of warped mentalities we have in this country.

Standard & Poors; Bloomberg et al can write whatever they want to, it has little or no effect on what's happening in the country now. They'll still praise and write good stuff about Nigeria when the economy is revived by ANY party's administration, be it KOWA; APGA; APC; CP; AD; PDP and others. Talk and writing is cheap! God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Once again, good response freakthingz.

1 Like

Re: Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg by freakthingz(m): 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2016
anonimi:

Did Bloomberg stop you from reporting "all the poverty and racial killings in America"?
Why not get to work instead of whining about those who have created more VALUE than you have such that they have power over you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855735_twooptionswallpaper10579600_jpeg618d634ba6258d93161d282181afdc68

As they have finished the report what has changed in the life of an average nigerian

NOTHING

Me i don't need bloomberg to preach to the choir
Trust me i know how bleeped up our land of peace and unity is

I don't see how bloombergs column will enlighten nigerians living in nigeria

Let them remove the splinter in their own eyes first
Re: Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
jnrbayano:

See what your Buhari is causing you cry
cry cry
Re: Blackouts, Violence And Now Recession: Nigeria’s Troubles Mount - Bloomberg by davidif: 6:31am On Nov 17, 2016
freakthingz:
Bloomberg can suck a dick

have they reported all the poverty and racial killings in america

mtcheww

But buhari sef ehh

Why are you being so defensive? What's wrong with telling the emperor that he is not wearing any clothes?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Headmistress Was Demoted In Abia For Embarrassing Governor's Wife"- Abia Gov / APC Circulating Fake PDP Campaign Strategy - APCO / Money Corrupted Our Recent Elections – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.