Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) (37476 Views)

Nathan And Nadia Okoye Twins 1st Birthday Party (Photos Of Celebrities) / Nathan And Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Jim Iyke, Tobi, Miracle, Timaya, Phyno / Davido's Late Mum, Ademola Adeleke At Dele Momodu's Son's 1st Birthday(Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by efremzeey: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

TVs tricycle Keke for sale, interested buyer contact for more information
Location, lagos
Price, 250.000

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by gemale(m): 11:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Omo c as sweet, fyn, orange pawpaw girl go marry baboon-lyk looking dude. Ds na 9ja version of beauty & d beast. I no blame d girl sha. Na pity she pity d guy decide say make she help upgrade im future generation wt fyness.
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2016
NoreenUG:

I agree, but the girl no be igbo in real life shaa.
Her real name is YINKA OLUKUNGA.
Proof or this is just another Afonja lie. You guys lie for a living
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by slimmoney(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2016
luvinhubby:

Op how old are you? Talk true.

So you were growing up as recent as 2009.
honestly d OP matter tire me o
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by jennyebi(f): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2016
beautiful family........God, please bless me with twins o.
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 11:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Sard:

That guy ugly? Baba, you need a new pair of eyes if you don't find that man good looking enough.

you've come again with the nauseating chest-beating talk you guys are known for.
...And you'll be the first people shouting tribalism when others are victimizing you.
BTW, the girl is even Yoruba, she only bears the name Nnena on screen.

Proof or this is another Afonja lie. You know nobody trusts the words Afonjas speak anymore
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Toppie2(f): 11:22am On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

Proof or this is another Afonja lie. You know nobody trusts the words Afonjas speak anymore

Yes we agree...but has google started lying too? Google is your loyal friend, stop displaying your ignorance!

5 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Kam23: 11:22am On Sep 21, 2016
I trust your day is going OK. I just want to say thank you for all the likes, the shares and votes. The Etisalat photography competition is still ongoing, it's four days remaining, help me get into the shortlist of 50. In case you haven't voted please click the links, and if you cannot vote or don't have the time, please share,
Or simply borrow me your facebook id and password for 3mins( no kidding)

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/work

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/laughter

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/meditate
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by interbound2016: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2016
Cute children!Guys, make over 500k monthly from Bulk SMS on this recession period.Visit:www.smsbulknigeria.com for details.
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by ajasa4link: 11:23am On Sep 21, 2016
Yinka ti marry sha.... embarassed This babe wey I dey eye that year for Lasu, choi dis bobo chance me wink I remember seeing her almost everyday being jovial and getting along with everybody like she's no superstar

By the way is the husby a carpenter? is that not sawdust on the floor in the last two pix?

God bless her home. smiley
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:
Afonjas dey marry Igbo to borrow small beauty. Lmao. Ugly people with ugly hearts

she is Yoruba. are you going to kill yourself now.

7 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by NoreenUG(f): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

Proof or this is just another Afonja lie. You guys lie for a living

just google "Olayinka Garfus Olukunga" or "Yinka Olukunga" and you'll get all the answers you need, pointing to that fact.
Her real name is Olayinka Olukunga, but she gained fame playing the title character in the Wale Adenuga (Super Story) produced children's television show, "Nnenna and Friends".

Abeg, I don tire to type.

Oh... And by the way... I'm Igbo.
Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Mememan: 11:27am On Sep 21, 2016
I hate the way she smiles all the time

She usually look like a dumb chicken undecided
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by izzou(m): 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
NoreenUG:

just google "Olayinka Garfus Olukunga" or "Yinka Olukunga" and you'll get all the answers you need, pointing to that fact.
Her real name is Olayinka Olukunga, but she gained fame playing the title character in the Wale Adenuga (Super Story) produced children's television show, "Nnenna and Friends".

Thanks.

You even have the time to be replying him

7 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2016
WinningSun:

she is Yoruba. are you going to kill yourself now.

Lmao. I'm Igbo bro, I no dey carry other people matter for head. That's the work of Afonjas. An average afonja will brag about "my brother's" achievement instead of him to make something of his own life. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got things to do. Bye
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by vectoh(m): 11:34am On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:
Afonjas dey marry Igbo to borrow small beauty. Lmao. Ugly people with ugly hearts
is like sense is running away frm u!....d girl is yoruba na! flaaaaat headdd oshi

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by mickool(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2016
Wow?!!! So lovely. Hbd. Kids
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:
Fool. They are both Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by akankemi1(f): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2016
Dats why we tell you guys to marry fine girls...see as the twins fine
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Macjayboy(m): 11:46am On Sep 21, 2016
OMG!! My first crush
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2016
NoreenUG:

Thanks.
You get energy to dey explain something to m0ron.

4 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Eleganza33(f): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2016
You and who grew up watching
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by debque(m): 11:49am On Sep 21, 2016
Mememan:
I hate the way she smiles all the time

She usually look like a dumb chicken undecided
u can Neva satisfy human beings...na her smile dey give u headache nao..chai..

4 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

Lmao. I'm Igbo bro, I no dey carry other people matter for head. That's the work of Afonjas. An average afonja will brag about "my brother's" achievement instead of him to make something of his own life. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got things to do. Bye

you brought tribalism by saying Yoruba marry IBO to have beautiful kids

5 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
vectoh:
is like sense is running away frm u!....d girl is yoruba na! flaaaaat headdd oshi

No go marry you own. Dey brag on top another person wife. Suffersticated, ugly, broke, dirty, inferior piece of koko amala ball
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wow, her kids re so adorable. kiss didnt knw she don marry sef... Anyway hapi first buffday to dem
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by SharkTank(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Fool. They are both Yoruba.

Wise. So she dropped her Afonja name cos she want to be Igbo by force? We no want am
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Ranchhoddas: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
SharkTank:

Wise. So she dropped her Afonja name cos she want to be Igbo by force? We no want am
Calling you a m0ron will be an insult to m0rons worldwide.

9 Likes

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by sisisioge: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wow! Twins rock! Can't wait to have mine kiss kiss kiss
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by dimssy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
Congrats to her..
Btw, dis goalkeeper was arrested for conceding 43 goals in one match grin

Cant stop laughing...
How come?
Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Awww this is so beautiful cheesy lovely family, pretty twins me likey.

They all look good. HBD to the girls.

1 Like

Re: Olayinka Ademo's Twins 1st Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
I have always admired this lady from childhood. I can't believe someone else has taken my spot grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akon Reacts To Davido’s MTV Ema’s Best Worldwide Act Awards / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Rocks Black See-Through Top For All Black Everything Concert / AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.