Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Judge This Case, Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Judge This Case, Please (498 Views)

Dont Judge Me Pls, Doc Come In N Help / Your Opinion- Is Abortion Acceptable In This Case? / Sex Wearable Condom Is Coming To Track Your Performance And Judge You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judge This Case, Please by ELPablochapo: 12:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Went to shopping this evening to get some beverages and I stumble on a Ciroc vodak. I and my friend have wondering whats so special about this Vodak , perhaps we buy a bottle someday to have a taste.
I decided to check out the bottle,contents and likes, Mhen a whooping sum of 15K price tag was on it. After much considerations (buharamics period) , I picked a bottle of Ciroc vodak , Andre and refill peak milk headed to the cashier.
On getting there, my goods where sighted one after the other and i was handed over a bill of #4800 . Bro are u thinking what i was thinking?
I reviewed the thought but it was the same afterall the cashier has the final say after checking through.
I said to my self those attendants/ price tag were the mistake not the cashier. Judging myself right based on this assertion I made the payment of #4800 and left quietly . On getting home after my friend celebrated me for getting his dream choice aki of 15k to surprise him, here comes the heart attack. Guilty conscience sets in,my action was not right but much review would say I did the right thing. Infact I dont even know what to believe or say again . I am on it now ,i am tipsy.

Please be d judge here.

Mods please help me get things right
Re: Judge This Case, Please by chocolateme(f): 12:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Relax my brother, as long as the bar code was on the drink bottle and they scanned it before giving you the bills, then no need to feel bad.

The reason for the low price is because they are doing end of the year sales PROMO!!! Just that they forgot to also influence the change on the price bar code though it has already been changed in their system.

Again check if its actually Ciroc that you bought not coconut juice.

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case, Please by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 21, 2016
Expect a more than usual hangover tomorrow dude. Happy drinking!

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case, Please by ELPablochapo: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Relax my brother, as long as the bar code was on the drink bottle and they scanned it before giving you the bills, then no need to feel bad.

The reason for the low price is because they are doing end of the year sales PROMO!!! Just that the forgot to also influence the change on the price bar code though it has already been changed in their system.

Again check if its actually Ciroc that you bought not coconut juice.

Bro, u damn funny dude mehn, I cant even fix ur judgment, its weird grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Judge This Case, Please by ELPablochapo: 6:08am On Sep 21, 2016
please mek una help mods

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Know If Someone Is Abusing Drug / . / HOT! HOT!! HOT!!! Complete Remedy For Prostate Enlargement,erectile Dysfunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.