Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da (915 Views)

How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork / Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by chocolateme(f): 12:41am On Sep 21, 2016
Truth be spoken, i was always 1st to 4th throughout my Primary and Secondary school days..
Later became the Senior Prefect (SP) it was really fun in those days.. school uniform always impeccably neat and ironed..

What position were you then? Be honest oo

Lalasticlala please move this to the promise land..
Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 21, 2016
1st. 1st. 1st.
Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 21, 2016
ahem.. Back in the day! Primary and secondary school was like a competition.. Primary school was fun .. My least position academically was 2nd.

Secondary school was like spartacus.. My class mates then were not dullards o..
But we were not positioned by either first or last but by grades.. I could remember my jss 1 to jss 3 were basically c, overall best was always with 98% ..
Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by Tolexander: 1:17am On Sep 21, 2016
modelmike7:
1st. 1st. 1st.
you must be as brilliant as my father.

He was so brilliant that he never came second, He was always coming first. I didn't see any of his report card. He only told me that after going through my end of the term report card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by Tolexander: 1:20am On Sep 21, 2016
All I can recollect is that I no dey carry last. I go sha promote!

1 Like

Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by chocolateme(f): 1:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Tolexander:
All I can recollect is that I no dey carry last. I go shall promote!
Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by GdexFolami(m): 4:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol pple wil start lying now..anywayz in junior secondary school my postion ranges frm 2nd to 3rd,i took 4th and 7th once and that was js1..while in pri sch i dn 4get oh bt i never take 1st b4 sha,2nd 3rd and mayb 4th smtimes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by Olisa4all: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
chocolateme:
Truth be spoken, i was always 1st to 4th throughout my Primary and Secondary school days..
Later became the Senior Prefect (SP) it was really fun in those days.. school uniform always impeccably neat and ironed..

What position were you then? Be honest oo

Impressive

1 Like

Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by firstking01(m): 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
The highest and most fairest position i took in primary school was 8th position, but i did much better in secondary school.
Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by DebbyChris(f): 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
1st and 2nd, i took 4th just once in jss1 3rd term, i cried that day....
Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
DebbyChris:
your name looks familiar.. Whats your surname sorry for the embarrassment
Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by holluphemydavid(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
DebbyChris:
Are u sure? Lol
Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by chocolateme(f): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
Olisa4all:

Impresive
thanks Olisa smiley

1 Like

Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by IVORY2009(m): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Primary School Days My days in primary school was great, @ first I was not doing quit well, due to the fact that I was always fighting my mates, do I came out 10th @ a time, but wen my parents hv to enrol me for an extral moral classess, I picked up, @ Pry 3, I came 3rd @ a time, & I was called out @ the assembly den and an award was given to me, by the head misstress, for an improvement academically, which boosted my morale.

Secondary School Days My secondary school days was nice to, @ a point it was competition between all members of the class and Jss1 came out 3d and @ a point der was no more grades awarded.

1 Like

Re: What Position Do You Normally Take In Class During Your Primary/secondary Sch Da by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
With all humility, I was nothing near an average student during my primary and secondary school days... I used to be at the bottom. Let's say 28th position out of 35

But now, story don change oooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(unilorin)my O'level Result Is No Longer Showing On The Undergraduate Portal. / University Of Jos Permanent Site Library On Fire / Crack The This Code And Get Paid 500 Naira Recharge Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.