Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) (4759 Views)

President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / Toyin Saraki With Michelle And Barack Obama At The White House. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by AntiWailer: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

is it not clear to zombies that the former US visit of Aisha was a hoax.. And this time, she visited officially with her husband, aided by a diplomatic passport
M0r0nic reasoning.

So the diplomatic passport was not available then..

Oodee
Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by AtlanticBreeze: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2016
AntiWailer:

M0r0nic reasoning.

So the diplomatic passport was not available then..

Oodee
was not available when? zombies are pests

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by Sidosky2(m): 7:58am On Sep 21, 2016
hmmm..
Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by simplycarro: 8:05am On Sep 21, 2016
Freeglobe aka AtlanticBreeze, why do you enjoy disgracing yourself this way?
Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by AtlanticBreeze: 8:20am On Sep 21, 2016
simplycarro:
Talk to me after taking this medication

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by jumobi1(m): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2016
The hate is real. There's no photoshop there.
Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by bigtt76(f): 8:28am On Sep 21, 2016
Some people too like wahala shaaa! See the two pix attached. These were from Linda's birthday party. Joro took a snap shot with two different ladies in the same posture and same day too ....is dat his wax image too? Haba!

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by simplycarro: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Talk to me after taking this medication

You obviously need the drug more than anyone I know on NL. grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by FunkyMetahuman: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2016
Werey wailers cheesy

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Same dress, people probably took picture with her on the same spot.
Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by striker9(m): 11:24am On Sep 21, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

is it not clear to zombies that the former US visit of Aisha was a hoax.. And this time, she visited officially with her husband, aided by a diplomatic passport
Oga why u dey contradict yourself like this na..first na Photoshop and now diplomatic passport,I no envy u at all for this your wailing job but if this is what y'all can come up with then its a pity.If u wanna play opposition at least give people creditable something to work on and not this baby like politics....u have a lot to learn from APC Lol
Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by Kam23: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2016
I trust your day is going OK. I just want to say thank you for all the likes, the shares and votes. The Etisalat photography competition is still ongoing, it's four days remaining, help me get into the shortlist of 50. In case you haven't voted please click the links, and if you cannot vote or don't have the time, please share,
Or simply borrow me your facebook id and password for 3mins( no kidding)

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/work

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/laughter

http://photo.etisalat.com.ng/lagosphoto/meditate
Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by Simeonnwabeks: 12:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
simplycarro:

How can you blame him, when he still live with his parent at the age of 48. He is online 247 fighting people, go to his facebook and you will pity him with that his flat head. Lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by jamesben91(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nigerians shaaa, we too much

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by aresssa: 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2016
Useless and jobless ipob.. grin grin

Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by davspog2(m): 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2016
Even the one I watched on T.V was TVshopped Abi? Berra go and check ur B.P
Re: Aisha Buhari Photoshopped Picture With Michelle Obama (Evidence) by PFRB: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
bigtt76:
Some people too like wahala shaaa! See the two pix attached. These were from Linda's birthday party. Joro took a snap shot with two different ladies in the same posture and same day too ....is dat his wax image too? Haba!

Look at the back ground and spot the diffrence. We are not daft. Even this is photoshopped too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar; Among The Best To Be Expected From Northern Nigeria. / Reps Seek 20-years Jail Term For Terrorism Financiers - Newtelegraphonline / 2019: Controversial Crisis Looms In APC As Party Insists On Direct Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.