Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo (18433 Views)

Idia Ize-Iyamu Pictured With Fish Seller In Edo (photos) / Ize-iyamu Convoy Attacked At Jattu, APC Deputy Governorship Aspirant's Town / Yetunde Onanuga's Convoy Attacked By Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by aprokomania(m): 4:54am On Sep 21, 2016
THE convoy of Dr Idia Ize-Iyamu, the wife of the PDP governorship candidate was yesterday attacked in Iyamho, Estako West local government area of Edo State allegedly by APC supporters.

Dr Idia Ize-Iyamu, however, escaped unhurt. A statement in Benin yesterday by the State Publicity Secretary of the PDP, Mr. Chris Nehikhare, said the incident happened at Jattu market when the PDP women were campaigning from shop to shop educating the people on the contents of the PDP manifesto, tagged SIMPLE AGENDA and how to vote right during the election.

He added that during the enlightenment campaign, the market women were heard chanting “PDP!” and “Change the Change!” and this was said to have infuriated the APC thugs who destroyed several cars in Dr. Idia’s convoy.

This led to violence erupting in the market with market women burning any broom in sight, he added.

However, Philip Shaibu, the APC running mate in swift reaction distanced himself from the issue as alleged by the PDP, saying that he is not known to have history of violence.

Shaibu said he and other APC faithful were on a road show tagged: “Sweep them away” when the mayhem unfolded as those he claimed as PDP thugs sighted APC supporters sweeping the Jattu – Auchi road in Jattu market area and started throwing stones.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/mrs-ize-iyamus-convoy-attacked-iyamho/

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by satelliteDISH(m): 5:05am On Sep 21, 2016
aprokomania:
politics

Op, nah U create thread and nah U still come claim FTC position. I am warning u. before i shout P.D...... finish i want u to pull it down. Its my birth right.

6 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by Justinakusu(m): 5:16am On Sep 21, 2016
Vote wisely. Don't be used for selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by daclint(m): 5:20am On Sep 21, 2016
Naija which way o

5 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by Nutase: 5:34am On Sep 21, 2016
APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by petrov10: 5:36am On Sep 21, 2016
just see the watery defence this dull honourable put upsmiley

10 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by aprokomania(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2016
Nutase:
APC
CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by madapcmod: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2016
APC Evil party! Oshiomole ur village ppl have started what they can't finish. Iyamoh get ready to be dealt with by our incoming governor Pastor Ize Iyamu.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by CR77(f): 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Scam and fraud
Nutase:
APC

5 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by SuperBlack: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
APC THUGS AGAIN.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by MadCow1: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
All these politicians sha.. I don't trust their stories..

Their convoy fit don drive rubbish go jam innocent person then dem go come out say they were attacked. Na spiritual attack? angry

4 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by efilefun(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2016
Only a brainwashed zombie will believe this poo, no opponent in his right senses do such, POI and his wife are just trying to "score a cheap point" This format don old they should come up with something new and fresh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
So our next Edo First Lady is a Dr. Beauty with Brains.PDP all d way!!!

22 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by Rehabilitation: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
hmm, if PDP fails to win Edo state on the 28th, then a rigging of monumental proportion must have taken place for that to happen. I came back from Edo on Saturday and all I can say is that the Ize-Iyamu "fever" seems to have swept across all the nooks and crannies of Edo state. The APC candidate's chances are not helped by the biting hunger in the country. Though, in Nigeria, politics is all about the party who rigs more wins. So it is not yet uhuru for the PDP candidate.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by tfqharbiodun(m): 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pdp don start their political scandal oo... Anyways na edo ppl palava proudly osun ...

8 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by Slest4: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Politics of intimidation
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by Pavore9: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
All na politics and the reason why when they get into office they revenge by looting the treasury!
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by benega: 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
A
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by Olukat(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Did I hear Philip Shaibu say he's not a violent man?
The crisis that befell Edo state house of assembly where legislators were shot at and throne out of their quarters at night
some years ago, was carried out by who?
APC made a fundamental error by presenting him for the deputy Gov.
Hon Shaibu a serving member of house of Reps is from same place with Oshiomole.
The grudge about APC in Edo was as a result of Oshiomole arrogance and disrespect for other
region in the state.
Maybe he's indirectly supporting Ize-Iyahmo, cos Oshio is a complex personality

11 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by qualityovenbake(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Politics of do or die. Thank God she's ok.

2 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
make I book space

this one don do me incase other space bookers
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by Edroom: 4:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nigerian politics aba!

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by mccoy47(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Yawns
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by goldedprince: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
You fuckers see the risk involved in politics. So after they take these risk, you expect them not to loot?
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by laffwitmi: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
It's simple, edo ppl don't want him that was why they attacked him... Pastor should be in church... He should go and clear his name in efcc first ... Edo ppl don't want looter like him...

4 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by iamGabson(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ok na, 28th very soon
Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by ElSherriff: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
She looks adorable!

4 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by beeblah(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
my mind is saying this was prearranged!

police propagandas, publicity stunt, all Na wash!!

3 Likes

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by beeblah(m): 4:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
my mind is saying this was prearranged!

political propagandas, publicity stunt, all Na wash!!

1 Like

Re: Idia Ize-Iyamu's Convoy Attacked In Iyamho, Edo by ionsman: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Lies!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs Makes Clarification On Cash Transfer Program / Secondus To Wike: I Have Never Gotten Any Contract From Rivers Govt / Pastors Criticizing Buhari’s Government Risking Their Lives - Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.