Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,473 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up (13166 Views)

MASSOB Sets August As Deadline For Mass Return Of Igbos From North / FAAC Disburses N386bn To FG, States, Lgs In November 2016 / FG, States, Lgs Share N420bn For October - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by athorello(m): 8:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Shey my governor Okowa don collect money?
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by tobesticality: 8:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Same status quo, always sharing
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2016
Share 90% among themselves and give 10% to masses. Useless country.

1 Like

Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Izonpikin: 8:41am On Sep 21, 2016
progress69:

No structure is changing! Deal with that. Hypocrites,no one remembered structure in the time of extraordinary looting. For sensless hate now, clowns and useless yoots are making silly noise!
what's wrong with you hyperactive sycophant..did you know me before previous administrations..so you think anyone who talks about restructuring must have been sympathetic to the lootings of the past..are you just plain silly or what??...

What rubbish is this.. angry

Don't get on my nerves this morning oo..

1 Like

Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Standing5(m): 9:06am On Sep 21, 2016
dadebayo1:

States are not paying up salary, my state is still owing 5months.. Good to know allocation is gradually increasing.. Thumbs up to the team but some governors are making a mess of achievements by the fg.
Good point.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by anigbajumo(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2016

Same plan,old method without any impact on on the economy. Most of all these governors lack ability to think beyond the box rather than patiently waiting for money to loot from FG every month.

I think FG should set up a committee to keep eyez on all these demons governor (but they will scream there is no basis for it in the constitution) and is one of the best step to curb corruption among all thses useless governor.

The most annoying part is that they av imposed their kinsmen in LG so t they won't av autonomous over the LG funds.Our governors are doing more harm to the economy than FG.

1 Like

Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by senatordave1(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2016
Wow,its always nice waking. Up. To some good news.let's give kudos to. The buhari led government for this feat.it seems diversification is gradually working.may the revenue continue increasing.up apc
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2016
Those who have vowed to never see any thing good about this administration will disregard this news and focus on frivolities.

I have no doubt, we are in safe hands.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2016
Cc thesonofmark
Lezz
Postmann
Ftbaba

grin read this with an open mind tongue
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Goke7: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2016
Its left for the states to now do their part. I love the way the FG is dishing out the figures of the money shared regularly.

But I think its high time the FG begin to get more serious with capital projects and be more visible like the way ambode seems to be making Lagos states projects so physically visible.

If the FG begins to make its projects so visible, the masses will begin to shift their gaze on the states governors to demand for more accountability.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Bimpe29: 9:32am On Sep 21, 2016
We still remain more of financially dependent state.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by yaki84: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2016
bejeiodus:
The Federal government should keep an eye on how governors spend their allocation. The positive effect of the increased federal allocation is not being felt in many states. There is no greater evil than owing the people what is due to them. There will less angst in the land if civil servants are paid for their labour.
who will keep an eye on how fed govt spend their own allocation?
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 21, 2016
rozayx5:

and fools want it to remain that way forever all in the name of zombiesm and idiotic patriotism

lets put textbook terms n theories asides,,,these states upon federal govt support cannt even pay there workers salary...nd my elites r recommending restructure !!! forgetin say naa civil servant go suffer pass.
asides oil producing states n lagos,,hw many more states can stand on its own,,generate enuf revenue to pay workers,,fr structural project nt to talk of remitting fund to Funds...the truth is many state wil go into coma.
its is nigeria,,states govt are lazy,,even our private sector are lazy .. i thot nigeria wat a mixed economy until TSA came onboard,,,fg withdrawn fund frm d economy nd d biggest economy went into recession @ speed of 4G. Are banks suppose to depend of public funds.
buhari governance as made me realise implementin even best of the policies wonnt turn tins around... we all are nt ready to change.. oil marketers now buy onshore frm nnpc vessel in naira yet they clamour fr increase in name of dollar.
there is so much wrong wit us as people than as a country...leaders were onces followers
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Ayostephen1(m): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2016
WAT IS THE SHARE OF ONDO STATE IN THAT ALLOCATION
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Goke7: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2016
ericsmith:

lets put textbook terms n theories asides,,,these states upon federal govt support cannt even pay there workers salary...nd my elites r recommending restructure !!! forgetin say naa civil servant go suffer pass.
asides oil producing states n lagos,,hw many more states can stand on its own,,generate enuf revenue to pay workers,,fr structural project nt to talk of remitting fund to Funds...the truth is many state wil go into coma.
its is nigeria,,states govt are lazy,,even our private sector are lazy .. i thot nigeria wat a mixed economy until TSA came onboard,,,fg withdrawn fund frm d economy nd d biggest economy went into recession @ speed of 4G. Are banks suppose to depend of public funds.
buhari governance as made me realise implementin even best of the policies wonnt turn tins around... we all are nt ready to change.. oil marketers now buy onshore frm nnpc vessel in naira yet they clamour fr increase in name of dollar.

there is so much wrong wit us as people than as a country...leaders were onces followers

PMB exposed the fact that Nigerians are not as hardworking as we all think. This is the major grouse folks have with PMB, the man open everybody yansh no be small.

I was in a maritime stakeholders meeting with the Minister of Transport one day, you need to see how the so called big boys and players in the Nigerian maritime sector were begging the minister to tell the cbn to make dollars available at their preferred rate as if we print dollars in Nigeria. We have a very weak private sector in Nigeria who do not think out of the box. Those who do are not feeling the impact of any recession at all. Do you know that ordinary tiling for building is mostly done by folks from nearby francophone countries. The question I now ask myself is what exactly are we good at in this country? e be like say na dance and party we good pass. grin. Though we still have hardworking Nigerian folks but they are not enough to deliver the economy of our dreams.

2 Likes

Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by yahmohy27: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2016
dadebayo1:

States are not paying up salary, my state is still owing 5months.. Good to know allocation is gradually increasing.. Thumbs up to the team but some governors are making a mess of achievements by the fg.
Agreed most of these governors are not serious ,in fact they don't have respect for their workers since the masses always challenging only the FG ,our Labour Union is not more functioning again so only God can save state workers
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2016
yaki84:

who will keep an eye on how fed govt spend their own allocation?
The National Assembly. Unfortunately, they don't play that role effectively.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Oblang(m): 10:14am On Sep 21, 2016
tuniski:

Nothing is increasing just gimmick. Floating naira and fx induced increment in customs duties ain't real increase in revenue. Again, the index line of comparison doesn't support the kangaroo increase. They are mainly translation increases.

And so the governors should not pay salaries Abi. Is there any increase in salaries at the state level?
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Walelavender(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2016
Sickening to think CHANGE will come with this archaic and retrogressive method of nation building by sharing the cake. Expecting a different result from the same method that has been lacklustre is insane. The Emperors(Governors), would build more edifices for themselves the more and stack their farms with drums of cool cash.
The question is Who is afraid of RESTRUCTURING?

1 Like

Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by progress69: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2016
Izonpikin:
what's wrong with you hyperactive sycophant..did you know me before previous administrations..so you think anyone who talks about restructuring must have been sympathetic to the lootings of the past..are you just plain silly or what??...

What rubbish is this.. angry

Don't get on my nerves this morning oo..

Cc mynd44
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Izonpikin: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2016
progress69:

Cc mynd44
so you look for trouble and run like a child to the MODs??...

you never see anything... angry angry angry
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Izonpikin: 11:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Goke7:

PMB exposed the fact that Nigerians are not as hardworking as we all think. This is the major grouse folks have with PMB, the man open everybody yansh no be small.

I was in a maritime stakeholders meeting with the Minister of Transport one day, you need to see how the so called big boys and players in the Nigerian maritime sector were begging the minister to tell the cbn to make dollars available at their preferred rate as if we print dollars in Nigeria. We have a very weak private sector in Nigeria who do not think out of the box. Those who do are not feeling the impact of any recession at all. Do you know that ordinary tiling for building is mostly done by folks from nearby francophone countries. The question I now ask myself is what exactly are we good at in this country? e be like say na dance and party we good pass. grin. Though we still have hardworking Nigerian folks but they are not enough to deliver the economy of our dreams.
is pmb himself hardworking or just a product of quota system??...let him just mind his business and reel out good economic plans so that businesses can thrive... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Goke7: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2016
Izonpikin:
is pmb himself hardworking or just a product of quota system??...let him just mind his business and reel out good economic plans so that businesses can thrive... angry angry angry

For a man who kept going despite 3 failed attempts at being President says a lot of his doggedness. It is your hero GEJ that was even a product of quota system as he had to be spoon fed to become President by Obj.

It's only businesses who are waiting for Govt's dollar that are feeling the recession most, others have moved on and are thinking out of the box already bruv.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Izonpikin: 11:13am On Sep 21, 2016
Goke7:

For a man who kept going despite 3 failed attempts at being President says a lot of his doggedness. It is your hero GEJ that was even a product of quota system as he had to be spoon fed to become President by Obj.

It's only businesses who are waiting for Govt's dollar that are feeling the recession most, others have moved on and are thinking out of the box already bruv.
pmb is a complete case of quota system...if ot for quota system how can pmb be the president of a large nation like nigeria??...A man who has added no meaning to the country... angry angry angry

what impact has buhari added to nigeria outside governance?...even in the army quota system accelerated his progress to a general...
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Thomthom(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2016
Will Oshomoleh still release local government money FG should pls pay Edo local government directly we are tired of oil has fallen excuses.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by lezznjr: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
firstEVA:
Cc thesonofmark
Lezz
Postmann
Ftbaba

grin read this with an open mind tongue
The revenue gap is largely due to the increase of oil sales and price increase. Still nothing out of the ordinary!
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by tayodele1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kemi is working
pmb is working
Nigeria will be Great
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by donstevoz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
bejeiodus:
Everybody knows restructuring the country will put an end to all these. But how can that be done when those who profit from the current system have shut their ears to the call to restructure Nigeria? We are a helpless and hapless people sorely divided along ethnic lines. If we weren't, we would all have acted in unison and demanded a Nigeria that is built on fairness, equity, and above all, a Nigeria where her constituent parts develop at their own pace.
I've heard so much about restructuring from your likes in recent times. Pls I want to understand what it really means. I hope it doesn't mean taking the cash cow of the country (crude oil) away from the control of the FG and placing it in the hands of few greedy and thieving fellows in the SS called governors? How do you expect other states to survive when their resources have been abandoned and undeveloped to fetch them money. The truth is that I must agree with you that restructuring will set a healthy competition among states and enhance development, but we are not ripe for it because the mechanisms for it's success have not been put in place. Until the mineral resources and agriculture are developed in other states and regions,then the talk about restructuring is far immature. And desist from calling people names because they disagree with your point of view, rather counter them with superior argument.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Image123(m): 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
The ECA is increasing, almost $3billion. Also, the FG is not borrowing to pay salaries. i think Adeosun is coping compared to Okongo Iweala who confessed to developing high blood pressure borrowing the country dry at $65per barrel crude.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Goke7: 1:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Izonpikin:
pmb is a complete case of quota system...if ot for quota system how can pmb be the president of a large nation like nigeria??...A man who has added no meaning to the country... angry angry angry

what impact has buhari added to nigeria outside governance?...even in the army quota system accelerated his progress to a general...

and your hero was the one who added meaning abi?
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Alexk2(m): 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
Izonpikin:
governors are still up and doing with their stealing...

Until we change structures in this country we would never get it right...

Imagine these governors are all waiting for monthly allocation like babies waiting for breast milk..

Please tell us in three sentence how changing of structures will put an end to corruption in this country.
Re: FG, States, LGs Share N510bn For August As Revenues Ramp Up by Goke7: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
Alexk2:

Please tell us in three sentence how changing of structures will put an end to corruption in this country.

don't just waste your time arguing with those bigots, when their hero was in power, the structures were okay with all the looting. it was when PMB came to power, they suddenly remembered that Nigeria needs restructuring. If GEJ had won, there will be no shouts for restructuring, its just their own way of playing opposition to whatever the present FG does.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: FG Engages Foreign Media, Think Tanks To Launder Buhari’s Image - Daily Ni / NDDC: Akpabio In ₦800 Billion Scandal As Group Demands Accountability / Profile Of Emem Usoro, Member Of Monetary Policy Committee (MPC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.