Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy (12531 Views)

Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / IMF Affirms Nigeria As Africa’s Biggest Economy!!! / 5 Reasons Why Nigeria Lost Its Place As Africa’s Largest Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by Enyimbamercedes: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Didn't see reduction in their allowances and scrapping constituency projects.
Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by Kiakia(m): 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Does this 14-Point Road Map include reduction in the bogus salary and allowances, including other numerous perks of the legislators? Of course, it does not. National Assembly is part of the problems of this country.
Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by Thomthom(m): 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
PUSH1:
The should be there sitting idle doing nothing. Nonsense senate.
meanwhile Guinness Nigeria should reduce their prices. so that poor man can drink too.
thank u my brother
Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by billyG(m): 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2016
anonimi:

Since when did Saraki become the president of the federal republic of Nigeria?
Na only buhari b Leader,dnt other has 2 make sacrifice,if i may ask what is yur contribution to nigeria economy,hav u add a dollar 2 d economy b4?b honest.
Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by mubarak001(m): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2016
This country and its shambolic arrangement....Let them sell Aso rock! That should fetch more money.
Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by seguntijan(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari sent his first two executive bills to the Senate since January 2016 seeking to prohibit money laundering and criminal activities in the country. These bills have not read let alone passing first reading.
Our gluttonous Senators resumed from recess and suggested selling off our assets. I still think father Magu hasn't mobbed up all stolen funds yet
The bills are:”The Money Laundering (Prevention and Prohibition) Bill, 2016″ and “The Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Bill, 2016.”
Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by Achorise: 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2016
I watched and listened to the plenary section as Senate reconvene after 8 weeks, they made alot of positive points, ranging from

Ekweremadu
Dino
And a whole lot of them,
if only our president can sit down with his cabinet and look @ those issues, irrespective of party affiliations.
Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by mikolo80: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
cckris:
[size=20pt]Just 1 Point: Sell the LNG to those that helped Buhari become President.
[/size]
you sef see am ba.
Your head de dia
Chop knuckle Abeg
D mumu tink say he get sense
Na liability dem de sell not asset
Re: Recession: Senate Tables 14-point Roadmap To Turn Around Economy by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 22, 2016
[size=14pt]I laugh. Sell or not selling, who's buying what and who's selling?

Lemme put something very straight these things they want to sell, ba, na still them go buy am back, (if at all they are selling anything)

By the way, the money way em say em recover, how far? How many trillions? Isn't that money enough to tackle recession halfway? Before we think of selling buhari nd his household grin.

This government is really making me laugh. No plan, no way forward. God help am sha... I bought dollar for 430 naira today!
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMF Doubts Nigeria’s Capacity To Repay Debts / I Just Opened My Own Bakery / UBA Organises Pomp Send-forth Party For Outgoing MD PO (pix) - Naijabankers.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.