Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] (13253 Views)

Bobrisky Flashes Her Booty On Camera On Latest Bobrisky Snapchat Videos (video) / Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) / Davido Is Angry With Sony Music, Threatens To Terminate Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by TunezTV: 6:52am On Sep 21, 2016
After 11months of musical silence, RCA records star, Davido has revealed plans to set the remaining months of 2016 blazing with music videos.

Davido in a recent video has revealed his musical plans to finish the year in style as his label, Sony Music has finally approved his EP: Son of Mercy, which will be dropping very soon according to the OBO.

Davido also confirmed the signing of Dammy Krane to his DMW label, in a clip shared on his snap. The video which was shot in the early hours of the day, starts with Davido praying and giving thanks to God for keeping him alive.

He spoke of his relationship with God saying he has drawn closer to God. He also addressed his long absence from the music scene, stating the all that will be changing now that Sony Music has approved his album, and he expects to drop 20 videos soon.

Davido has somehow stayed relevant in the very competitive music industry by featuring in 24 collaborations in his 11 months of not dropping a single. Fans eagerly anticipate all the good music Davido wants to share..

Watch video below ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8b4EDWDEN4

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/sony-music-finally-approves-davido-ep.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2016
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 21, 2016
Finally.. I hope it dosent get postponed again.. except u want ur destiny to be like 9ice Alapomeji...All the way up OBO

1 Like

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by funnynation(m): 7:03am On Sep 21, 2016
Coperate World Entertainment will soon approve my own! God answer my call.. Good one OBO.

*Nairaland official comedian* *Irep042*
*AbjFinestMC*

5 Likes

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by realestniggah: 11:59am On Sep 21, 2016
another dbanj failure

am sure dbanj can never forgive kanye west
american isn't ready for your kind of music yet

[img]http://i./l3V0cSOBfJvvNsSzu.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by DONSMITH123(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2016
kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by ojmaroni247(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2016
More money
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Jay542(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2016
OBO Baddest.!
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by nmreports: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Keep blazing the trail...

I have learnt hard in life that one should NEVER EVER make conclusions about that supposedly riff raff or haggard boy on your street.
Life has taught me that a bad looking egg can become an omelette with sweet scent.

That supposedly weak guy amongst us in secondary school who is now a super IT analyst with Roc Inc.
That guy who wears dunlop slippers on your street who is now a successful farmer.
That write off dude in class who is now the right hand man of the governor.

This dude has been mocked severally for making a bad decision with Sony Music but here is blazing the trail and following his dreams.
Doesnt mean it has ended well though but it shows that: "What can happen to your neighbour in life is not a function of what we think".

1 Like

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by raziboi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
DATS GREAT !!
MY SIGNATURE CAN BE OF HELP!!!
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by soccerpundit(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by casttlebarbz(m): 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wetin concern ne
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Good for him..

Now he can stop whining like a kid. cheesy
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by chimah3(m): 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ghen Ghen!!!
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by justi4jesu(f): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
That's good for him. smiley
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by trity09(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
tongue

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Edwardhead(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Kherry: 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
good for him
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by soccerpundit(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
Abeg i no wan here d same old noise,"OBO...BADDEST". e don tire me.
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by holluwai(m): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
So what??
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Turks: 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na crap go full the EP; Nigerians dont do EPs
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Globalhustler(m): 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Good move.
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by McBrooklyn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Chukazu: 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
realestniggah:
another dbanj failure

am sure dbanj can never forgive kanye west
american isn't ready for your kind of music yet

[img]http://i./l3V0cSOBfJvvNsSzu.gif[/img]

its a gradual process.. America won't accept overnight, but someone has to make the move.
I believe been on Sony label gives him better exposure, it's not a new thing though, most of our old generation musicians were signed to Sony music, likes of sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey and Onyeka Owenu were on labels owned by SONY MUSIC

4 Likes

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by Bettylurv(f): 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Whatever!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by SirVictory: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
wish u more success bro
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by realestniggah: 12:19pm On Sep 21, 2016
Chukazu:

its a gradual process.. America won't accept overnight, but someone has to make the move.
I believe been on Sony label gives him better exposure, it's not a new thing though, most of our old generation musicians were signed to Sony music, likes of sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey and Onyeka Owenu were on labels owned by SONY MUSIC

are they known globally

2 Likes

Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by miqos02(m): 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
ok
Re: Sony Music Approves Davido EP, Set To Drop 20 Music Videos [VIDEO] by helovesme(f): 12:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
I'm looking forward to the album.

I actually like the title of the album "son of mercy".

Very deep! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dike's New Tattoo / Nollywood Actor Ayo Badmus Badly Beaten By Political Thugs / Fraudster, Ifeanyi Ibeabuchi Destroys Prince Morocco Maduka’s Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.