Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) - Phone/Internet Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) (8032 Views)

Have You Heard Of The New Etisalat Data Plans(data Share) 1.5gb For 800 / 80,000mah Solar N Electricity Powerbank @5k: Pay On Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Sometimes i just hate Nigeria,imagine the largest economy in Africa cannot even supply constant electricity to itself to the extent that MTN will plan this rubbish.Do you think they will make money from USA like this?
Re: Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) by java10(m): 9:40am On Mar 28, 2017
MrBONE2:
you have said it all.grin

Let those who have ears hear well before they get Guwarad by eMpTheN tricks and exploits. grin grin

Gyarbonka

What You Must To Know about the New MTN Luminous Yellow Box-What it can Power

so many people ask this question, how reliable is the yellow box, so with my knowledge so far with solar system setup, I have decided to put the difference to you so as to be able to make your choice properly to avoid regrets letter in the future.
By the law of physics, 80 watt cannot carry your fridge, washing matching, bigger TV set, cooker, electric iron, Air condition, blender, hand dryer.

In this shot post, I want to answer the question and NOT to discourage you from buying the yellow box. The yellow box to my understanding can be efficient based on your power need, it is absolutely a welcome development for those who can afford it at the end of the day, I got to know it is rated to carry load of 60 watts only.

Let me break it down for you; let’s say you need to power this device in your apartment.
1 laptop is approximately 65 watt
1 ceiling fan ranges from 40 to 60 watts
1 standing fan is about 30 watts
That’s an average of 145 watt

Here is the big question, CAN THE BOX POWER THE ABOVE ITEMS?
http://solarenergyng..com.ng/2017/03/what-you-must-to-know-about-new-mtn.html

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) by vlek: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
I think the mtn stuff is a scrap. I was initially enjoying it with my tv and solar fan until it suddenly stopped charging after 2 weeks when I have already paid a subscription of #4500. I called their customer care ,they came to replace the set up..I subscribed for another month again #4500. After two weeks again it stopped charging. I concluded this is a beautifully packaged rubbish. I need to return this yellow box to mtn office and collect my one third. I will advise mtn to improve on this technology cos for me, its too inadequate.
Re: Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 01, 2017
vlek:
I think the mtn stuff is a scrap. I was initially enjoying it with my tv and solar fan until it suddenly stopped charging after 2 weeks when I have already paid a subscription of #4500. I called their customer care ,they came to replace the set up..I subscribed for another month again #4500. After two weeks again it stopped charging. I concluded this is a beautifully packaged rubbish. I need to return this yellow box to mtn office and collect my one third. I will advise mtn to improve on this technology cos for me, its too inadequate.

How far, is it still working?
Re: Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) by surrogatesng: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2017
Re: Have You Heard About Mtn Mobile Electricity? (you Need To See This) by surrogatesng: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brand New Original Xiaomi Redmi Phones For Sale, Payment On Delivery / EXCEL CHEAP MTN 1GB=N1200 | ETISALAT 1GB=N1000 | 250MB = N400 | / Order From Amazon,Ebay,Alibaba,Aliexpress,1688 as low as 310/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.