Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Hot Land Offers In Ibeju-lekki (GOV. AMBODE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR THIS AXIS) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Hot Land Offers In Ibeju-lekki (GOV. AMBODE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR THIS AXIS) (450 Views)

Why Ibeju-lekki Has Great Prospects / Hottest Land Offers At Ibeju Lekki / Hot Land For Sale @dawaki- Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Land Offers In Ibeju-lekki (GOV. AMBODE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR THIS AXIS) by abijoaminat52(f): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2016
There are times when it makes good sense to buy cheap land and there are times when the reasons for buying cheap land are flawed or

untenable. When the funds that you have are limited, it makes good sense to cut your cloth according to the available material. Resources can

seriously limit or enhance what you can buy.In this instance, it is better to start your real estate investment

journey with buying what you can afford and then scale up gradually. This is definitely a good reason to buy cheap. Apart from the fact that price

is relative, there are other more important issues such as value. What you consider expensive is probably someone else’s reasonable cost. Value is

also more important than price. In real estate, price is one of the ways of knowing valuable real estate.If the property is in a good location

with basic infrastructures, good security and accessibility several individuals will be willing to pay a premium to acquire such a property and this

will definitely push up the value.This is one of the reasons why locations that are close to centers of business activities, government operations

and good infrastructure are usually expensive and yet continue to attract buyers.

Here are steps to Follow When Buying a Land
--------------------------------------------------------
1. Prepare Yourself To Purchase
2. Doing The Research
3.Hiring a Lawyer Or Calling a Surveyor to Help Inspect the Land
4.Paying Outright so as to get your Allocation/ Necessary Document Instantly
5.Installment Plan is Fine for Those who want to break the Payment

Reason why u are Buying
-------------------------------------
1.Pride of Ownership
2.Buy, Build, Live There
3.Buy & Sell Tax Free
4.Buy & Make It Cash-flow
5.Buy & Lease to Company's
6.Buy & Build Hostels
7.Buy and Build Schools
8.Buy and build Hotels
9.Buy, Build , And Resell
10.Buy and Hold Here’s a unique opportunity to either start planning your own home, investing in and or get additional

investment in real estate. You could also help add a great deal of value and leverage to your

children’s future now, by buying real estate (NOW & CHEAP) for them as they grow up. With the

massive rapid development ongoing in the Ibeju Lekki With the Free Trade Zone, Deep sea Port, the new International Airport among several

other developments, it is a matter of time before another Apapa (with GRA, business and industrial hub and seaports etc) is replicated

LIST OF LANDS YOU NEED TO INVEST ON.( LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY)

Acquire Authtenticity of Land Document "No Fear of Omo Onile"

Lagoon Park LOCATION: Along Abijo GRA, Lekki- Epe Expressway, Sangotedo, close to Shoprite SIZE: 700 SQM TITLE: EXCISION pRICE: 4m Promo: 2.5m Instalment:50% initial payment of 4m and the rest to be spread within 6 months

Lekki Royal Garden LOCATION: Oshoroko, Just 7 Mins from LFTZ and a minute walk to the main road SIZE:600 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : 2.5m Instalment:2.9m (1m Initial deposit,950k for next 2 months)

Blevic Garden Estate LOCATION: Akodo Ise Town, 12 mins drive from Dangote’s Refinery, LFTZ and the new Deep Seaport SIZE:600 SQM PRICE:800,000 tITLE: Excision (File Search No. is KL 10533) (DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

Stella Springs Courts LOCATION: OsHoroko Town, along LFTZ, just 1km from Dangote Refinery, 30 mins from Ajah Bus/Stop SIZE:650 SQM TITLE:gLOBAL C of O PRICE (PER PLOT) : N3,000,000 Instalment: 3.3m (1.3m initial deposit, 500k monthly for the next 2 months)

Cherrywood Court LOCATION: Oshoroko, Ibeju Lekki. 7 mins from the FTZ/ Dangote’s refinery TITLE:gLOBAL C of O Size: 648sqm Price: N3m –Outright N3.3m – 3 months installment Other fees: Survey – N150k, Documentation – N50k

*Uptown Courts, N3.5m (gLOBAL C of O)

Sandfield Courts, N4.5m (gLOBAL C of O) SANDFIELD COURTS IbejuLekki. Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone. 5 minutes drive from Dangote Refinery. 5 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. Title: C of O Plot Size: 600sqm VERY CLOSE TO THE ROAD Price: N4.5million (Lekki Free Trade Zone Area, Very close to the road) Allocation: Immediately Inst. Plan: 3 months instalment. Current Status: Has been cleared. Fencing is ongoing. Very dry and lovely

Cherrywood Courts, N3m (gLOBAL C of O)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

White Oaks Courts N4m (gLOBAL C of O)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

Destiny Garden #4.4m (Gazette)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

OAKWOOD GARDENS PHASE 2 #5.4m ( C of O)(DRY LAND AND LOVELY)

PARADISE GARDENS LOCATION: Lekki Free Trade Zone Axis. 10 mins drive from the Lekki Free Trade Zone. 3 minutes drive before Lacapagne Tropicana. Title: EXCISION AND APPROVED SURVEY PLAN Plot Size: 600 sqm Price: N3.1 million (Along the Lekki Free Trade Zone) Payment Plan: 12 months instalment or 30 months instalment. Deposit N100k Current Status: Not yet cleared. Close to the road.

STAR GARDENS Location:Sangotedo. 5 minutes drive from Lagos Business School. Opposite Fara Park Estate. Title:Gazetted. C of O is in the final completion stage. Price: & Plot Size: N3.5m Add. Info: Lovely location. Very Developed Area. Serviced Plot

WhatsApp /Text message/calls
es contact Tope on 07068886467 (call or watsapp)
or 08094511702
Re: Hot Land Offers In Ibeju-lekki (GOV. AMBODE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR THIS AXIS) by abijoaminat52(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2016
S GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY AS IT COMES UR WAY
THERE ARE LANDED PROPERTIES ALONG
THE FREE TRADE ZONE AFTER DANGOTE REFINERIES(AROUND THAT AXIS YOU WILL FIND)
THE PAN AFRICAN UNIVERSITY
THE TWO GOLF COURSES
THE FREE TRADE ZONE
THE DEEP NEW SEAPORT
AND THE NEW AIRPORT
ALL SITUATED IN IBEJU-LEKKI.
THE LANDS(ESTATES)FOR SALE ARE
1.WHITE-OAK 4MILLION
2.SAND-FIELD 4.5milln
3.CHERRYWOOD COURTS-#3millin
4.UPTOWN COURTS-#3.5million
ALL THESE LANDS/ESTATES HAS THEIR[GLOBAL C OF O]INSTALLMENTAL PAYMENT TOO IS ALLOWED
I CAN ASSURE YOU DAT I WOULD GET ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS OF THE LANDS WITHIN A MONTH.WE GO FOR INSPECTIONS ASWELL MONDAYS TO SATURDAYS
[TIME]10AM AND 2PM WHILE ON SUNDAYS [TIME] 2PM.IT ALSO COMS WITH AN IMMEDIATE ALLOCATION.FOR MOR INFORMATION HERE IS MY NUMBER 07068886467
Re: Hot Land Offers In Ibeju-lekki (GOV. AMBODE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR THIS AXIS) by abijoaminat52(f): 3:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Inflation!!!!! How dare you?
Complaining hasn’t solved any issue since I was born neither will it solve the rising inflation issue in Nigeria.
In simple words, Inflation is when one could buy 3 bags of rice for ₦30,000 in 2014. And now in 2016, 1 bag of rice is about ₦22,000 yet my salary is still the same figure as is in 2014.
It is also when last year I can buy a plot of land for ₦1,500,000. That same plot now sells for ₦4,500,000 yet my salary has not been increased.
For some commodities, the prices can fall after some shifts in macroeconomics index but for property the prices may never fall.
Which is why property investment has an hedge over Inflation.
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
No matter how far the area might seem now, have an investment in real property.
Let’s help you start this journey.

Call Aminat Tope on 0706888646708105036053

Re: Hot Land Offers In Ibeju-lekki (GOV. AMBODE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR THIS AXIS) by abijoaminat52(f): 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
Complaining hasn’t solved any issue since I was born neither will it solve the rising inflation issue in Nigeria.
In simple words, Inflation is when one could buy 3 bags of rice for ₦30,000 in 2014. And now in 2016, 1 bag of rice is about ₦22,000 yet my salary is still the same figure as is in 2014.
It is also when last year I can buy a plot of land for ₦1,500,000. That same plot now sells for ₦4,500,000 yet my salary has not been increased.
For some commodities, the prices can fall after some shifts in macroeconomics index but for property the prices may never fall.
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Let’s help you start this journey. Call Jumoke Ogunsanwo on: +2348024920691
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Make no mistake!
Delay no further!
Let’s help you start this journey. Call AMINATOPE0706888646708105036053
Re: Hot Land Offers In Ibeju-lekki (GOV. AMBODE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR THIS AXIS) by propertyvendoor: 9:32pm On Oct 16, 2016
“The best investment on Earth is earth.” Invest now!

(1) (Reply)

Fct Gets Land Use & Allocation Committee / To Let: Tastefully 3bedroom Duplex + BQ @ Omolé Phase 2 Via Otedola Estate / Call Docherich For The Supply Of Quality Newzealand Stone Coated Roofing Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.