Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) (39389 Views)

Francis Mmadubuobi, Unizik Student Slumps, Dies While Playing Basketball / Imo State University Student Slumps & Dies After Her Project Defence (Photos) / A University Of Ibadan 400L Student Is Dead (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) by buckyfof(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ladrang:

I tried to restrain myself from quoting you, but I just can't.

First, you're a certified muppet! Your comment had no bearing with the content of the thread - this confirms you as a dunce.

Secondly, common sense, I mean COMMON sense should tell you that you should refrain from saying what you have no fact to back up. Not that it will help your stupidity, but you should know, when the HOD of my department died earlier this year, the whole school came to a standstill - fact.

RIP, man! We all gonna kick the bucket one day.

read d third line again and stop acting like one egocentric fool

you cudnt state ur point without sounding so childish, for ur info am also a unilorite and what i stated was pure fact, that even people that dont attend unilorin can attest to

and just so you know, when d HOD of english died some dept still had lectures which is against d standstill sh*t u re saying

from the way ur even talking, u re one of those dull, university secondary school student, leave trash for lawma abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

24 Funny Pictures UNILORIN Students Can Relate To / I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / See What Happens In Our Public Examination? Girls Or Boys Need to change NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.