Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST (66375 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / How States Are Coping In This Recession (See List) / Army Ready To Tackle Niger-Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by lastmessenger: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
Dangote raidying his cash to buy nlng

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by buoye1(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Will this work out?
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by jalay(m): 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
Pls also sell Nigeria and Nigerians too. Useless country

3 Likes

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Justiceleague1: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
seunmsg:
They can sell the presidential jet and the three useless refineries. However, they must not touch the country's investment in NLNG and the joint ventures with oil companies.
quit forming,you dont know what you are saying and you know it....
grin

op,this is a clueless govt that has long ran out of ideas of governance..sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
I had a dream last night that Buhari willingly resigned as Nigeria's president but my interpretation for the dream is that he will be booted out of office and will not complete his tenure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by ceeethru(m): 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
How do you expect an illiterate to act literate, it not possible. Aboki, remains aboki.

what is not from you region you want to sell. how can someone still be a fool at 73

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by ceeethru(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
How do you expect an illiterate to act literate, it not possible. Aboki, remains aboki.

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by CoolFreeday(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
jodavid:
No matter what they sell,, come 2019,i am voting them out for good

we will shock you guys again. We can't go back to any corrupt Govt for now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by jrusky(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ok nah, its alright now you just wake up a little from your slumber.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
dats the motive...
jamesben91:
Some Nigerians are ready to buy them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by cruz419(m): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
Finally they have succeeded in selling every thing our fathers laboured for just imagin ?? They lead us here because of there clueless ness!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by proeast(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
This people want to sale the whole country and economy to Dangote. No problem since it would be declared null and void when CIA's prediction comes to pass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by cheapgoals(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is a disheartening news.. imagine Nigeria to sell off their asset to take down recession

So will now happen if Nigerians are dying of hunger ?sell us on eBay?..

Check my signature..

2 Likes

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by sigiyaya(m): 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2016
kenonze:
Senseless NLC will truncate the process.
But they want recession to end
I have been fellowing ur quotes on nairaland recently and i must comfess u reason with ur anus cry cry cry

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by obiemurphy(m): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
Buhari to sell some of our national assets like refineries,seaport,airports,NLNG e.t.c in order to reveive the economy.......to whomNdia eri go anyi......these days i need to be careful b4 Buhari administration will sell me too..Cos am One Big Nigerian Asset...Cheiiiii!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Bgorgeous: 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
No sell port Harcourt refinery o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by koladebrainiac(m): 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
recievesense:
I buy my car for 2.5m
I sell am for 1.5m
I settle my debt
I go flex
Settle my area guys and my babies dem
Then I start to dey trek
Then later I borrow money buy another car
And the circle continues...........
actually one out of almost 20 cars.

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by yoged(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Why can't they reduce the salaries of our legislatures? These arm robbers are milking the nation dry performing a role a 18 years old buy will perform
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by crestedguy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Goke7:
I think the FG is bringing unnecessary panic on itself. Things are not as gloomy as being painted.

The refineries can be sold and all the airports in the country concessioned for a start. Govt has no business running all our airports.
habi, most airport in abroad is not run by government, bros them supposed hire you for consultant job
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by jodavid(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2016
CoolFreeday:

we will shock you guys again. We can't go back to any corrupt Govt for now.
Bros, we wouldn't go back to any cyclops visioned govt ever again..that makes fighting corruption their only aim/eye...for a good 4 years in power

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Mufasa27(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
It's official, Nigeria is finally in disarray...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by ChrisEsq: 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
Looks like a plan. Get us in so much suffering that we do not even complain when you sell our Joint asset to yourselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by tempest01(m): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2016
I support selling the refineries....not nlng

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by africanusvu(m): 1:33pm On Sep 21, 2016
Northern egender.to make dangote enjoy more monopoly in oil and gas.and be more rich.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by richidinho(m): 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
kenonze:
Senseless NLC will truncate the process.
But they want recession to end

Instead you are the one that is senseless, may be when you start buying 12.5kg of gas for N20,000 you may get sense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by stchinedu: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Who buys them?

cash or credit?

What plans are on ground for the proceeds?

What norms are the MOU based on?

I hope it will not be same story as PHCN and NIGERIA PAPERMILLS

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by breakeven: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
I will prefer he sells the whole of Nigeria. I am sure if buhari sell Nigeria to another colonialist Nigeria will start to work. After all it so where the British colonialist left it we are still standing. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by fxskye: 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:

http://www.naij.com/976197-recession-federal-government-sell-6-famous-assets-list.html

Order of Priority to be Sold Off;

1. National Assembly
2. Judiciary
3. Presidential Fleets (Both Air & Motorcades)

After that, we use the proceed to determine whether we should sell remaining assets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Billygee2u: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
africanusvu:
Northern agender.to make dangote enjoy more monopoly in oil and gas.and be more rich.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by tiwiex(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Goke7:
I think the FG is bringing unnecessary panic on itself. Things are not as gloomy as being painted.

The refineries can be sold and all the airports in the country concessioned for a start. Govt has no business running all our airports.

I think this pmb has been playing a script. This is another act and another scene.
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by 123emeka: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Can govt please sale senate and house of assembly complex
Re: FG To Sell 6 Of Its Famous Assests To Tackle Recession. SEE LIST by Cjrane2: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
DaudaAbu:
Not convinced

They should sell Aso rock and national assembly building so the users will have to pay rent like every Nigerian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? / Memes: Reactions Of Nigerians About Beating Of Ekweremadu By IPOB In Germany / Ijaw Youths Disrupt Tompolo’s 46th Birthday Party, Guests Escape Via Windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.