Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,394 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kimino... Discover Kimono (trending Kimono Styles) - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Kimino... Discover Kimono (trending Kimono Styles) (1959 Views)

Latest Fashionable Styles, Dresses, Bags, Shoes, Make-Up and Other Accessories.. / Check These Out Ankara Styles So Fine You Want To Slay This Weekend (PHOTOS) / Ladies Fashionable Styles, Dresses, Shoes, Bags Makeup & Other Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kimino... Discover Kimono (trending Kimono Styles) by dharmielol(f): 12:09pm On Sep 21, 2016
I think I’m beginning to like this Kimono style.

when I first got to see the style, I was like how will I look in this ‘no define sleeve abaya style’, ‘hell no’, ‘not for me’, bla bla. But I was wrong, the day I made it for a customer and she tried it on, I loved it and then decided to make it for mysef and try it on, men it was so perfect and lovely, in fact I love it

The word "kimono", which actually means a "thing to wear" first emerged in the Heian period in Japan, which lasted from 794 to 1192.

The Japanese kimono is one of the world's instantly recognizable traditional garments.
The word kimono literally means "clothing", and up until the mid 19th century it was the form of dress worn by everyone in Japan.

Today, Kimono has become one of the popular trendy wear by fashionable women, either made in top, gown or jacket.

Aside the fact that it is easy and comfortable to wear, it can also be worn stylishly and on virtually anything, be it skirt, jeans, trouser ( either short or long) and even as a gown and still make a fashion statement out of it

It can also be made with Ankara which will be classy, stylish and so on point

Check these fashionistas slaying in kimono:

Re: Kimino... Discover Kimono (trending Kimono Styles) by dharmielol(f): 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
more

Re: Kimino... Discover Kimono (trending Kimono Styles) by Samrakhalid: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2017
Wow! These are some really beautiful ideas of different types of kimonos. I am also in love with the kimono style clothing too.

As summers have come in full swing and all we need in hot summer days is some comfortable and airy clothing which will :
1. Not make us sweat,
2. cover up our bodies so we don't get tanned and
3. look incredibly good at the same time

and kimonos fit all these 3 basic criterion.

So, If you're heading over to a summer vacation then you need to have a pair or two in your suitcase. (maybe even more wink )

I know you don't want to go shopping in this scorching heat so, here is a place which will save your from going out in the heat for that beautiful kimono style dress. Head over to : https://www.elabelz.com/ar_sa/women-clothing-kimonos-capes-2/

If you are feeling traditional, here are some traditional styled kimonos :

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Designer Perfumes, Wristwatches,mens Casual Shoes / Fashion School In Ikeja, Gbagada, Ogudu, Ketu, Yaba Areas And Environ / Perfumes This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.