Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,042 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! (1007 Views)

Why Not Outsource All Your Writing Jobs @#3 Per Word / Feel Free To Outsource All Your Freelancer, Upwork And Fiverr Writing Gigs Here / Outsource Online Jobs Here (fiverr,upwork,freelance,pph,truelance,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Exoticstan(m): 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hi Top Freelancers! I I have been on Upwork for sometime now and doing quite well already; 5 star reviews throughout (even from some greedy clients )100% job completion so far (they even give me free connects periodically) and what not. However, I am uncomfortable with the amount of money I make daily, considering the excess of time, and the skills/energy I have up my sleeves.

If you happen to have too much work than you can handle, or need a reliable addition to your team, you can reach out to me. My areas include:
- Editing (Near perfect; with ability to handle BrE and AmE distinctively)
- Proofreading (Near perfect.)
- Content rewriting (Over 95%)
- Non-fiction e-book writing (Over 95%. Any field)
- Copywriting (95%)
- Technical writing (Over 95%)

Are your FIVERR ORDERS overwhelming you, or do you need SUPERFAST DELIVERY? Call on me.
Above all, I have excess time by my side; there's no gain in wasting it on small jobs. Feel free to outsource your jobs from me if you get choked up, or invite me when you need more hands on a mega project.
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Favibe16: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2016
Exoticstan:
Hi Top Upworkers! I I have been on Upwork for sometime now and doing quite well already; 5 star reviews throughout (even from some greedy Indians)100% job completion so far (they even give me free connects periodically) and what not. However, I am uncomfortable with the amount of money I make daily, considering the excess of time, and the skills/energy I have up my sleeves.

If you happen to have too much work than you can handle, or need a reliable addition to your team, you can reach out to me. My areas include:
- Proofreading (Over 95%)
- Non-fiction e-book writing (Over 90%. Any field)
- Copywriting (90%)
- Technical writing (Over 90%)

Above all, I have excess time by my side; there's no gain in wasting it on small jobs. Feel free to outsource your jobs from me if you get choked up, or invite me when you need more hands on a mega project.
exoticstan@gmail.com
Interesting. Do you do research? Like search for materials at the archives and libraries?
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Ankakh: 2:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Exoticstan:
Hi Top Upworkers! I I have been on Upwork for sometime now and doing quite well already; 5 star reviews throughout (even from some greedy Indians)100% job completion so far (they even give me free connects periodically) and what not. However, I am uncomfortable with the amount of money I make daily, considering the excess of time, and the skills/energy I have up my sleeves.

- Proofreading (Over 95%)
- Non-fiction e-book writing (Over 90%. Any field)
- Copywriting (90%)
- Technical writing (Over 90%)

exoticstan@gmail.com

Kindly include the link to your upwork profile...that's the only evidence I need.
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ankakh:

Kindly include the link to your upwork profile...that's the only evidence I need.

You can outsource to me on upwork @ ekperimark.
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Exoticstan(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Favibe16:

Interesting. Do you do research? Like search for materials at the archives and libraries?
Yes. If you don't mind, why did you ask?
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Favibe16: 1:11am On Sep 22, 2016
Exoticstan:
Yes. If you don't mind, why did you ask?
I am interesting in researching primary and secondary material for some writing ideas in my head. Would be wonderful if I can get assistance in that area. Nigerian history basically. Just ideas for now, but we can always discuss if you want
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Exoticstan(m): 5:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Favibe16:

I am interesting in researching primary and secondary material for some writing ideas in my head. Would be wonderful if I can get assistance in that area. Nigerian history basically. Just ideas for now, but we can always discuss if you want
No problem. You can contact me for a better discussion.
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by 3RNEST(m): 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
i want to add up my skills in upwork, am interested in this article writing, am in video and web design works... embarassed
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Exoticstan(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2016
3RNEST:
i want to add up my skills in Upwork, am interested in this article writing, am in video and web design works... embarassed
You have to make the clients on Upwork see you as a professional. This means you shouldn't have unrelated jobs on your profile. So stick to the videos/web design, or switch completely to writing.

But if you asked me, I'd say you are probably going to be more successful where you are. Here are my reasons:
1. As a non-native English writer, you'd get less jobs compared to native English writers.
2. Expertise in the fields you've chosen; video and web design, have nothing to do with English language. Any freelancer can be awarded such projects.
3. Lastly, web design pays more, although writing jobs seem to be more abundant. Hope I helped.
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by 3RNEST(m): 8:40am On Sep 27, 2016
Exoticstan:
You have to make the clients on Upwork see you as a professional. This means you shouldn't have unrelated jobs on your profile. So stick to the videos/web design, or switch completely to writing.

But if you asked me, I'd say you are probably going to be more successful where you are. Here are my reasons:
1. As a non-native English writer, you'd get less jobs compared to native English writers.
2. Expertise in the fields you've chosen; video and web design, have nothing to do with English language. Any freelancer can be awarded such projects.
3. Lastly, web design pays more, although writing jobs seem to be more abundant. Hope I helped.
thanks dude u help...let's talk on WhatsAPP
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Exoticstan(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2016
keep the the orders coming. Thanks for the patronage received already.
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 16, 2016
Thanks for the support so far guys. Please rate my article and encourage my writing ministry.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2016/11/15/the-nintendo-time-machine/
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Exoticstan(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2016
Still here. Order before the hurry of the coming weeks takes all the extra time away.
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Exoticstan(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Exoticstan:
Still here. Order before the hurry of the coming weeks takes all the extra time away.
i will give you 4 Stars. Well done!
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:16am On Nov 17, 2016
mdoub:
Thanks for the support so far guys. Please rate my article and encourage my writing ministry.

https://www.crowdpondent.com/2016/11/15/the-nintendo-time-machine/

You're using the wrong tenses.

1 Like

Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by encrypt(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Outsource "from" you?
Re: Outsource All Writing Related Jobs To Me: 24 Hours Delivery Available! by Exoticstan(m): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
encrypt:
Outsource "from" you?
Eagle eyes. "To" not "From". Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Guide For Using Taobao Website To Buy In Taobao ? / 9 Mobile Special Awoof Data N200 For 1 Gb And N1000 For 5 Gb – See Subscription / Share Your Customer Service Experience To Win N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.