Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

7 Ways To Drive To Your Blog Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 7 Ways To Drive To Your Blog Traffic (493 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Ways To Drive To Your Blog Traffic by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
A blog without traffic, is like a bus without passengers, (only you the driver), imagine you are blogging quite good, and nobody is reading your posts, so awful, i once had a blog in the late 2015, blogging about what am not even passionate about, blogging about entertainment news, the only thing i was doing, was to copy and paste other's blog posts, and the worst part was that, i was the only one reading my "copyed articles" so awful isn't? until this year, that i discovered my true passion, about helping others succeed in their blogging career, so following this new-found-love, i ventured into blogging again, with a new spirit and to blog about what am passionate, so i created a blog on blogger platform, on the 1st of august, this year, i started with technology and started drifting into frewbrowsing, which are all "copyed contents", before i knew it, that so-called entertainment niche, entice me again, within 17th of august to 29th of august, what was on this blog was "copyed articles", then my alexa rank was 17,898,989, i was like "sorry for yourself" if you following this blog from the beginning, you will notice that this blog has undergo a lot of changes, i ask for God's help and i was given back, "passionate passion", i drifted to what i love most, since then my articles has been on google search with some special keywords, if you search "adhitz blog monetization", you are sure to find my blog on the top 10 list, i started recieving comments on my blog articles, and even my alexa ran to 7,468,661, thus this is my passionate niche, probably you might learn something from my experience.....

SEO Optimization
Ya, seo optimization, for you to drive decent amout of traffic, you need to optimized your blog for search engines crawlers, such as submitting and verifying your blog on google webmaster tools, creating sitemaps, this is my sitemap link, clicking on it will take you to my sitemaps, to make search engines understand your blog better you need to provide a sitemap.

Keyword Planner
This is the brother of seo optimization, before publishing a blog post, you might have planned your keywords, as for me before i published a article on adhitz monetization, i have already planned my keywords

Paid Traffic
You can as well purchase traffic, if you have money to do so, locate different advertising platforms and make your demand, or you can advertise on a blog higher than yours, but in the same niche, so that you can drive targeted audience

Creating Backlinks
Backlinks can be another way of boosting your blog traffic and even ranking you higher on search engines, you can exchange for backlinks with other blogs in your niche

Posting On Social Media And Forums
Social media can go a long way in boosting your blog traffic, if only you are committed to it, creating fan page on facebook, having an account on twitter, sharing your thoughts on pinterest, you can even purchase facebook ads to drive traffic to your blog, and you can also do same on forums, some forums allow signature, take advantage of this feature, by posting your relevant links there

Comment On Other Blogs
Comment on a blog that is higher than yours, and you may also attach your engaging topic link, not your whole url, 30% of the audience reading the blog post, might decide to check your link, imagine this, a total of 10,000+ users are reading the post, if 30% of that audience clicks on your link, that means you are having avout 3,000+ visitors to your blog

Talking To Friends
At least you need to apply this method in your blog, tell your friends about your blog, both online and offline, probably 40% of them will visit your blog and if they found it interesting, they will come for more

I hope you have learnt a lot today, after reading this piece, what's your say, comment here, see you at the top

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/7-ways-to-increase-blog-traffic_21.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: 7 Ways To Drive To Your Blog Traffic by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 22, 2016
mods abeg push this thing go fp oga seun, this post is very informative, lalasticlala am waiting o adewasco2k
Re: 7 Ways To Drive To Your Blog Traffic by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 22, 2016
mynd44
Re: 7 Ways To Drive To Your Blog Traffic by tectonotimes: 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
Ifexxy:
A blog without traffic, is like a bus without passengers, (only you the driver), imagine you are blogging quite good, and nobody is reading your posts, so awful, i once had a blog in the late 2015, blogging about what am not even passionate about, blogging about entertainment news, the only thing i was doing, was to copy and paste other's blog posts, and the worst part was that, i was the only one reading my "copyed articles" so awful isn't? until this year, that i discovered my true passion, about helping others succeed in their blogging career, so following this new-found-love, i ventured into blogging again, with a new spirit and to blog about what am passionate, so i created a blog on blogger platform, on the 1st of august, this year, i started with technology and started drifting into frewbrowsing, which are all "copyed contents", before i knew it, that so-called entertainment niche, entice me again, within 17th of august to 29th of august, what was on this blog was "copyed articles", then my alexa rank was 17,898,989, i was like "sorry for yourself" if you following this blog from the beginning, you will notice that this blog has undergo a lot of changes, i ask for God's help and i was given back, "passionate passion", i drifted to what i love most, since then my articles has been on google search with some special keywords, if you search "adhitz blog monetization", you are sure to find my blog on the top 10 list, i started recieving comments on my blog articles, and even my alexa ran to 7,468,661, thus this is my passionate niche, probably you might learn something from my experience.....

SEO Optimization
Ya, seo optimization, for you to drive decent amout of traffic, you need to optimized your blog for search engines crawlers, such as submitting and verifying your blog on google webmaster tools, creating sitemaps, this is my sitemap link, clicking on it will take you to my sitemaps, to make search engines understand your blog better you need to provide a sitemap.

Keyword Planner
This is the brother of seo optimization, before publishing a blog post, you might have planned your keywords, as for me before i published a article on adhitz monetization, i have already planned my keywords

Paid Traffic
You can as well purchase traffic, if you have money to do so, locate different advertising platforms and make your demand, or you can advertise on a blog higher than yours, but in the same niche, so that you can drive targeted audience

Creating Backlinks
Backlinks can be another way of boosting your blog traffic and even ranking you higher on search engines, you can exchange for backlinks with other blogs in your niche

Posting On Social Media And Forums
Social media can go a long way in boosting your blog traffic, if only you are committed to it, creating fan page on facebook, having an account on twitter, sharing your thoughts on pinterest, you can even purchase facebook ads to drive traffic to your blog, and you can also do same on forums, some forums allow signature, take advantage of this feature, by posting your relevant links there

Comment On Other Blogs
Comment on a blog that is higher than yours, and you may also attach your engaging topic link, not your whole url, 30% of the audience reading the blog post, might decide to check your link, imagine this, a total of 10,000+ users are reading the post, if 30% of that audience clicks on your link, that means you are having avout 3,000+ visitors to your blog

Talking To Friends
At least you need to apply this method in your blog, tell your friends about your blog, both online and offline, probably 40% of them will visit your blog and if they found it interesting, they will come for more

I hope you have learnt a lot today, after reading this piece, what's your say, comment here, see you at the top

http://www.slashnec.tk/2016/09/7-ways-to-increase-blog-traffic_21.html

cc: lalasticlala
OP, traffic can also be improved with e-mail marketing which is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html

(1) (Reply)

Get U.S Google Adsense / US Verified Adsense For Sale With $11 Inside / Lol.. Am Totally Confused About Adsense, Need Help Pleasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.