Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Shame On Fake Pastors! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shame On Fake Pastors! (299 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Daddy Freeze Shows 'Paul O' Paul Okoye's Mansion To Shame Those That Pay Tithes / Fake Pastors Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Fake Pastors! by fyneboi79(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
For goodness sake most Nigerian pastors are the most useless people on earth . How can almost all the crimes coming up have the name of one so called pastor or another? Yet foolish people continue to reverence such men. Divorce,Adultery,forced extortion,marriage scandal and so on, too numerous to mention.
As for me I will tell you to go directly to the source of their powers (herbalists) than to consult the jet seeking god of man. Nigerians should please stop being silly
*when your pastor says don't divorce and he goes ahead to do the exact same.
* He says don't be material but he acquires a fleet of private jets at your expense.
* He says don't commit adultery and he is always patting married women and single girls on the butt.
How can a Nigerian pastor divorce his wife and marry a divorcee and later divorces the divorcee? This is three counts of adultery. And he foolishly goes on to brag how God said he will rule Nigeria in 2007 and he lost woefully. His foolish congregation should ask him who that his powerless God is?
Then another charlattan pastor said he was going to open the gates of hell on his father and later the gates where opened against him and his folloers shamefully.
Now who is decieving who?
Nigerians think for once with your heads and not your hearts!!
Think and set your self free form religious slavery.

POEM
Emancipate yourselves from religious slavery.
Don't be fooled, no one on this earth
Can set you free but your own instincts.
Pastors earnestly await your physical riches,
But urge you to await the spiritual riches at a specific physical price paid to him.
Lo and behold!
They now fly in private jets.
Congregation looking like rejects.
From too much Toiling and hustling,
To pay their next tithe.
Alas I did it!! Shouts brother Jacob.
I just paid my Tithe to brother Enoch.
Happy as he thinks aloud.
Whence the pastor awaits in great haste
Longing and calculative,For a quick taste.
Like a hungry vulture waits on its prey
To breathe its last.
And become their next meal.
Hurry! hurry!! fill up the house of God.
Our Pastor cannot be disgraced.
He must fly by private jets.
His priced purchase announced.
To the next meeting he lands,
And leaves them in awe.
Oh Nigeria my nation we need to wake up.
Before these god.... of men..... destroy us all....pl..ea..se be wise.

(1) (Reply)

The World Against God's People / Jahovah Is Supreme (1samuel Chapter 5) / When Nothing Is Happening Physically.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.