Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) (57979 Views)

See Pictures Of The Woman Tagged 'snake Woman Of Africa' / Black Mamba Hides In Wardrobe In South Africa (Photos) / Excitement As Ice / Hailstones Fall In Ekiti State Today (Photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2016
Seeing is believing! It may seem like a make-believe story if you are being told there is a someone who is able to twist her body into different shapes and forms.

While it is understandable that some people’s bodies have changed and become flexible because of the series of exercises they do, we also have to understand that some people are naturally flexible.

There is an extent to which a full grown man can twist his body irrespective of his flexibility. Anything that passes that level is thought to be scary as people worry about the person breaking a bone or twisting the organs of the body.

Some people simply cannot watch when they see flexible people pull off their stunts; they feel those extremely flexible people are no longer human since their bodies can be likened to a rubber that stretches and go back to its form.

But when it comes the lady that is referred to as the snake woman of Africa, you will be totally amazed. This lady has defied the odds when it comes to flexibility; she has won the hearts of many people within and outside the African continent.

She is gifted and unique in her own way; she is able to throw her body into awkward shapes and positions with little or no efforts. The clothes she wears are snake-like making her look more slithery when she changes position.

This is simply flexibility at its peak; this African woman got her title as a result of the unique talent she has. Find below some of the pictures of the woman called the snake woman of Africa:

Source: https://www.naij.com/976165-see-woman-called-snake-woman-africa-photos.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICk-KUGOmmQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxyy58HS4Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB4uNRyDOpk

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
1. Meet Nokulunga Buthelezi

The snake woman is a South African who is known as Lunga because of her ability to contort her body. You may never see this as big deal until you get into that position. She can bend her body in ways that will make you feel like she does not have bones at all.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
2. Twisted

For her to able to smile in this position, then you have to know she is not in any form of pain. She considers it normal for her to be able to move her body as she wants.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:22pm On Sep 21, 2016
3. Inherited ‘snake genes’

According to the snake woman of Africa, the ability to twist and turn her body into these positions was inherited from her grandmother.

Even though she never met the woman, she was told she had the ability to do everything the young lady does with her body.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2016
4. The contortionist
This young lady considers herself to be a contortionist even though she has no professional training.

She has what it takes to move her body round. Having this ability felt weird to her at first until she heard her history.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2016
5. Amazing

Growing up was fun for her as she used to contort her body while in bed; her ability to move like a snake has given her the title.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2016
6. Truly talented

Being able to move like a snake is a natural thing for this young lady; she feels totally comfortable doing all the moves since the ability is innate.

Lalasticlala food don done!!
Vaseline crew ,Back off !!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Kingsasian(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wonderful! I only need her talent in the bedroom.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by 2odd(m): 4:36pm On Sep 21, 2016
Kingsasian:
Wonderful! I only need this your talent in the bedroom.
Vaseline crew spotted

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by everystep87(f): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
Any position this girl give man for bed na suicide.

That body of hers is something else.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by salabscholar01(m): 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2016

11 Likes

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Rilwayne001: 5:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please add graphic pics warning next time undecided undecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Its not by bending bending oooo when nor be Chinese film we wan act........... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by fpeter(f): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Scary

4 Likes

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by MrBLING(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na wa o.
If I try this na A and E straight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Jay542(m): 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Please add graphic pics warning next time undecided undecided
Why

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by magicminister: 5:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
wooow!!

to fuccck this one go sweet die!!! Chai!! omg!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
E get one forbidden position when I wan try on top her, other girls dey fear to do am. OP pls give me her number .

3 Likes

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by earlymo: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by StephanieLuv(f): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
I wonder how she will be in bed wink wink wink

youmour:
E get one forbidden position when I wan try on top her, other girls dey fear to do am. OP pls give me her number .

everystep87:
Any position this girl give man for bed na suicide.
That body of hers is something else.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by JustCurious: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
The Olympic awaits you, ma'am. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by admax(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
We'll....

7 Likes

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by tr3y(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
Wow
Are you guys thinking what I am thinking?

13 Likes

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by rioemmanuel(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
At the mention of anything snake..........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
shocked If dis wan Chop you for BED eeehn ? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by ozila(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
na wa oh,

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by one9ner: 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
That girl is not ordinary... Jesu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by athorello(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
[s]It will feel so creepy if this one wrap you will doing it... She can strangle a full grown man like a snake. Lol tongue
I no play again grin shocked[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by athorello(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
It will feel so creepy if this one wrap you while doing it... She can strangle a full grown man like a snake. Lol tongue
I no play again grin shocked

5 Likes

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Shiifi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
that moment u brought home a girl from club and she twist her waist like these

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by Rilwayne001: 5:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jay542:

Why

She's quite disgusting in that form undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nokulunga Buthelezi "Snake Woman Of Africa" (Photos, Video) by AngelAhnie(f): 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2016
I don't think I wanna meet her angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! / Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.