Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Reversal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Reversal (556 Views)

Lagos Community Appeals To Ambode, IGP, CP For Reversal Of Street Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reversal by springer: 5:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Reversal by hUmaneOne: 5:38pm On Sep 21, 2016
springer:
On 20th of September 2016 at about 8pm. I was on motorbike at the front of Apata police division, BCJ but stop, apata Ibadan when a police man suddenly jumped from nowhere into road to stop the motorbike guy who was not ready to offer the 'what' the policeman wanted from him as he was on motion already.

Did you get the policeman's name from his tag?

Twit your story , mentioning the police pr handle...
Re: Reversal by springer: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Reversal by bamirotola: 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
The best thing is tweet den @policeng and lodge ur complain.... d ploice has lost dia value in dis country...bunch of cowards, drunkards and mad pplz
Re: Reversal by hUmaneOne: 8:25am On Sep 22, 2016
springer:

It was horrific and terrible. I could not get his name as I was struggling for my life but I have reported to police online conplaints response unit but no fruitful response till now. They all know the policeman at the station but continue to cover him up and three police women who were busy on counter gisting and gossiping having refused to take the entry because their colleague caused it. I don't want to rush into twitting it. I want to give them reason but bearable time to respond. Thanks for your concern sir.

Reasonable time? For those devils? No amount for time will make them respond..if you don't take steps,the matter is swept away permanently..
The more you wait, the lesser the likelihood of resolution.

Police? Terribly uncivilized and uncout animals..
Re: Reversal by hUmaneOne: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2016
They are the reason I have a body worn camera and a dash cam in my car..
I hate and fear them than armed robbers..

Lalasticlala abeg come see big snake o.

Police snake

(1) (Reply)

Police Man Arrests Teacher Over Lesbian Relationship With His Daughter / Paedophile:buhari Docked For Raping 13years Old In Lagos / MUST WATCH:PLASTIC RICE Is Now In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.