Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

my view on UNN ADMISSION LIST.. . - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / my view on UNN ADMISSION LIST.. . (1250 Views)

Full Details On UNN 2018/2019 Post UTME Examination Has Been Released / Question On UNN / Unn Admission List Out!(see Full List Of Admitted Students) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

my view on UNN ADMISSION LIST.. . by Hardeysolution(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
I have read nzeokafor and emilokoiyawon's view on the released list of university of Nigeria. I was puzzled when I came across the list even without checking all, I knew south south east, flood the list. As a concerned student, one can say one's view. Let's be truthful in our words. It's quite impossible that UNN will not have students from other parts but really, did they pass? UNN is a federal University and can not afford to drop any student because of region. Remember, Jamb the regulatory body is there to checkmate the excesses before releasing the list. That means jamb is satisfied.

Looking at it from the angle of catchment area. Theae are the catchment areas of UNN
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN): Enugu Abia, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross-River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Imo, Rivers .
(So, this is not one tribe, it is different.)

Jamb said 45 percent merit, 35 percent catchment and others for elds.The educationally less developed states include: Adamawa, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Gombe, Jigawa, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Nasarawa, Niger, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.

Looking at this, you will see that no south western State is less developed. That means the south west has 45 percent to fight for and that is on merit. To hit the merit list, you must be a guru for federal universities.

Most if not all the courses in UNN are studied in south western federal universities, so why go ENUGU? I couldn't choose uniport because unilag has the course.

How many parent will let their wards go far.

Mods, hummm, Lalasticlala, Hummm, they make trending, good posts I guess

Anyway, to settle the wahala almost going tribalistic, please, jamb, UNN, release the candidates name and press release.. .........

Solutionnigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: my view on UNN ADMISSION LIST.. . by edoairways: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Really!

(1) (Reply)

Neco Gce 2016/2017 English Language(essay, Objective And Test Of Orals) Answers / Has Jamb Really Commenced 2017/2018 Registration? / List Of Universities In Nigeria Approved By NUC, 2017 Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.