Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Help A Nairalander To Recover His Stolen Valuables! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help A Nairalander To Recover His Stolen Valuables! (469 Views)

Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It / Robbers Strip Female Students Of Kwara State Polytechnic Cart Away N2m Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander To Recover His Stolen Valuables! by Fabulousmark(m): 6:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
This dude pictured below planned with a 'Friend' of mine to steal my wallet(containing atm cards, Hannover Student Id card and other valuables)... And they used my atm card to withdraw N60,000 from my account. Details of location and time are contained in the picture. Kindly Share until this dude is found. Thank You... If you have any info about this man kindly get in touch with me. Thegoldentouch57@gmail.com

Re: Help A Nairalander To Recover His Stolen Valuables! by sinaj(f): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
D criminal was even hiding his face angry

Btw how did he get ur pin

(1) (Reply)

FOR REAL? Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Nigeria Again – BBC / Our Economy Can't Take Care Of Senators Any Longer.. Senator's Pay World Wide: / Mother Smothered Baby Son To Death And Texted Video Of Body To ‘cheating Father’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.