Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,298 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) (53197 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Shocking! Oba Of Lagos Ignored Ooni Of Ife Pleasantries - Watch Video / Exchange Pleasantries With Your Friends On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by robettqueen1(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
gimbayaro:
This must be yoruba pple
. Am sorry but need help.... Thorough checking I mean cos I don't see anything that brought about tribe on that picture
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by kceewhyte(m): 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
close to to my house, that was on Saturday.
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by dajoaneke(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Stopp mit Sprache prahlen tongue
Smellymouth:

bester Freund..Ich kann meine E-Mails zugreifen.. sad
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by Iykelawrence: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ember month: ndi ogwu ego!

2 Likes

Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
They are thieves

1 Like

Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 12:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Don't be deceived. Money making things

1 Like

Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by agesron(f): 12:07am On Sep 22, 2016
I don't think they r not normal, they may disguise as abnormal person while they actually know what they r doing. We need to be careful if we see something like this or similar to it, ask ur self y do they greet themselves? Y are they naked at d same time? Y within the primary n nursery school? They might b ritualist, kidnappers or evil men.

1 Like

Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by solomorinho(m): 12:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Drugs or money thing on their mind
(Ego Mbute)
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 12:43am On Sep 22, 2016
Maybe they set a lot of money for them to go nude
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by BobUg28(m): 1:45am On Sep 22, 2016
When things like happen in Abuja, you never see the VIO, Road Safety and other government and environmental agencies who are always too quick to tell us how Abuja is the capital city and can not be littered with lunatics.

Mohamed Bello must hear this!!
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:08am On Sep 22, 2016
The third guy at the gate feels like jumping over the gate as he sees strange men. This is what recession is causing

2 Likes

Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by cyber5(m): 4:21am On Sep 22, 2016
They are Brother In Arms cheesy
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by longerthroat(m): 5:31am On Sep 22, 2016
ritualists completing dia task... cos they are too clean to be mad men
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by jellyfish86: 5:42am On Sep 22, 2016
Smellymouth:

bester Freund..Ich kann meine E-Mails zugreifen.. sad
you speak very good German, are you from Germany?
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:45am On Sep 22, 2016
Serious matter.
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 6:08am On Sep 22, 2016
bring chains and padlocks.... Buhari bad economy policy has turn them mad...thank God I'm not part of this chain mantra
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by sademola: 6:22am On Sep 22, 2016
Beware folks, that's another mode of carrying out robbery and other heinous crimes.
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by Alfa55: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Dis is madness upon madness
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:43am On Sep 22, 2016
jellyfish86:

you speak very good German, are you from Germany?

No am not.. smiley

Good morning.. cool
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 6:49am On Sep 22, 2016
The witches for their village,they take them head drink water.
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by Goldenokey(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2016
Seriously, these two are mad.. If they weren't mad, the man in white would be looking at them amazingly!
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 7:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Dis happen in my area in gwarinpa on Saturday, dey were actually drug, dey are not rilly mad and I was dere when dis happen
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by gidjah(m): 7:26am On Sep 22, 2016
That's close to charley boys house o, our kids are even in that pry school sef! Security need to act up, most of those houses there gat securites.
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by siempere(m): 7:27am On Sep 22, 2016
They high on drugs mehn...could e flakka or bathsalt...
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 22, 2016
iykekelvins:
Brothers In Arms grin
you did mistake next time you should say brothers in madness
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by tyav7: 7:46am On Sep 22, 2016
They are car snatchers. I watched the video on another blog. Don't ever try to help when see pipo like. New tactics of robbery and car jacking these days.
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by iykekelvins(m): 7:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Iamtosignno:
you did mistake next time you should say brothers in madness
You get amgringrin
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by empiregalaxy(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2016
[b][/b]I think it is a new way for them to make money Go unclad for 30 days and be roaming the street and become a millionaire
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by Samnavy: 8:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by RIOg(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2016
ireneony:
Ritual thing on point undecided
You sabi book nne!
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by OBILINANNU(m): 8:50am On Sep 22, 2016
hmmm! is nt only the women, men are nw included. end time
Re: Two Unclad Men Walk In Abuja And Exchange Pleasantries (Photos) by dilini(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Recession Proof!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Gaboon Viper Caught On My Site / Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland / Pictures Of A Puff Adder Killed This Morning While Working On A Farmland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.