Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) (18772 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by stchinedu: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2016
gunpoint:

Been a yoruba man who grew up in the east, i need to ask this question pliz
Why do igbos hate mbaise people so much

its because they never say YES to positive things...always on the negatives side....always NO TO GOOD THINGS... "MBA..."

THE NAME EXPLAINS A LOT...MBA-ISE...SIX NO
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Mrjosaphat: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2016
terdiac:

Your father dumb
see them dumb fellows, I don't blame you olodo
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 22, 2016
claremont:

An Igbo friend of mine once told me that if I see an Mbaise person on a road side-by-side with an extremely venomous snake, and I have to choose one of them to kill. I should kill the Mbaise person and let the snake go scot-free cheesy. I'm not even from any of the major tribes, but I found that very funny.
You sabi lie. wink
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by cyprex: 10:32am On Sep 22, 2016
mrvitalis:
This man is a big mistake

Well I h blame my imo brothers.. Because of ur help for we the mbaises we ended up here

Yet we claim we want one country.. . When an mbaise is hated by almost all imo people.. .

2019 is another chance to correct this man...

The day Buhari appoints this theif in his cabinets the day he loses my support

Why would everyone around you "HATE" you?
People don't just hate for hating sake.
I suggest you do soul searching and regurgitate over this question.
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by ozoemenaca: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2016
Okorocha is a scam, I saw those second hand buses parked along Owerri-Aba road they can not even last two months before they park-up that is even some of them that would start at all
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Caseless: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Anything for the camera, this con artist is there.
undecided
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by legendte(m): 11:07am On Sep 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Well I h blame my imo brothers.. Because of ur help for we the mbaises we ended up here

Yet we claim we want one country.. . When an mbaise is hated by almost all imo people.. .

Conduct election in Imo hundred times, Rochas will beat Emeka. Nobody hates mbaise, although you know why the stigma is there. Nepotism is a trademark of mbaise people. School of science in FUTO turned to School of mbaise at a time. Ezekiel Izuogu lost election many times in Imo state and Ideato didn't cry. Prepare yourself for 2019 but please not with that crook called Emeka.
Good one from the slayer of godfathers in Imo. A lot of my mbaise friends prefer Rochas to Emeka. Maybe your anger is the way he humiliated that crook you called your king Ise of. .....Owelle has performed so well in Imo state and lots of his achievements will be celebrated after 2019. Mbakwe was heavily criticised during his time. No more insecurity, abuse of power, godfathers, political kidnapping and the rest. Most of us hate Rochas because Imo is traditionally a PDP state and secondly his stance on the Biafra struggle. I know how Imo was in 2011 and I know how it is now.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by legendte(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2016
cyprex:

Why would everyone around you "HATE" you? People don't just hate for hating sake. I suggest you do soul searching and regurgitate over this question.
Don't mind the man.
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by legendte(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2016
gunpoint:

One of their sons told us to kill them before killing snakes if we are faced with that situation. Nepotism, greed and all manner of evil including betraying their loyal friends.
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Duru1899: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2016
gunpoint:

just as other Yoruba's hate the ijebus

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by NORSIYK(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
legendte:

One of their sons told us to kill them before killing snakes if we are faced with that situation. Nepotism, greed and all manner of evil including betraying their loyal friends.
I see so much pain, anger and hate in you, be careful if not they will lead you to early grave
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Sydney22: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2016
legendte:

Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by tysontim(m): 12:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Truth be told Rochas is really trying I went to IMO state last week I was surprised, Owerri has really taken off in terms of development. the only thing that us wrong with d gov us his stance against Biafra.

SE Rating

Obiano 1st
Rochas 2nd

the remaining ones are not doing any thing especially Ikpeazu of Abia State
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Tmoyo(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

if wailing is ur own destiny...your stability is in deep shit
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
tysontim:
Truth be told Rochas is really trying I went to IMO state last week I was surprised, Owerri has really taken off in terms of development. the only thing that us wrong with d gov us his stance against Biafra.

SE Rating

Obiano 1st
Rochas 2nd

the remaining ones are not doing any thing especially Ikpeazu of Abia State

Before your trip last week when was your last trip to Owerri? Some changes have occured mostly before 2015 but he demolished houses and started afresh in Owerri this year leading to his recent reduced popularity. Why I have never joined those calling for his head is because I understood his vision. For example while most of his critics see the road below as destruction I view it as a new standard about to be set. Aba road in Port Harcourt and the Headbridge in Onitsha are the standard size of roads that should transverse through cities in Nigeria. I refuse to notice the side effects of his vision as the outcome will be good.

Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by peterpetrelli(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
hmmm apc
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by legendte(m): 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
NORSIYK:

I see so much pain, anger and hate in you, be careful if not they will lead you to early grave
Tell that to Mbaise people. They are the ones championing the character assassination of our governor. Let them stop the hate against our son.
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by legendte(m): 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Abagworo:

Before your trip last week when was your last trip to Owerri? Some changes have occured mostly before 2015 but he demolished houses and started afresh in Owerri this year leading to his recent reduced popularity. Why I have never joined those calling for his head is because I understood his vision. For example while most of his critics see the road below as destruction I view it as a new standard about to be set. Aba road in Port Harcourt and the Headbridge in Onitsha are the standard size of roads that should transverse through cities in Nigeria. I refuse to notice the side effects of his vision as the outcome will be good.
How can development come without destruction of the old ones? Some of them will visit the place and complain about the narrowness of the roads yet they will crucify him for expanding it. Na from air him go get the needed space? If you are outside, you would like to believe that he is doing not from the way people are abusing him. All these started before election by Mbaise people and they have refused to move on. Rochas has his own bad side as a human but I will give him 7/10 considering the present economic downturn in the country. I pray he remains dogged in his approach and complete the good work he started. posterity will judge.
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by alaskido(m): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
This CLOWN will never cease to amaze me. He really looks like a BUS DRIVER.
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by wink2015(m): 1:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
This railway man cap that is worn by Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state reminds me of the cap won by the Late Sir Fredrick Lord Lugard in 1914.

The cap no send O!

Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Prechy08(m): 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
Am just trying hard to figure where this bus will pass inside small and tight owerri town, unless it route will be Intra LGA, from owerri to the 27LGAs if not wethral and Douglas traffic will worsen
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Pchidexy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
stchinedu:

its because they never say YES to positive things...always on the negatives side....always NO TO GOOD THINGS... "MBA..."

Madness! FYI: Mbaise is most educated Igbo group after Onitsha peeps.
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Charly68: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
The lion of IMO state,is busy building roads,structures buying buses for urban transportation but his haters are busy ranting on web sites . Carry go sir!
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by iyke484real(m): 3:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
stchinedu:

wack translation! I doubt you're an igbo person?
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by rafabenitez: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
How dump can my pple be?he bought chinese cars n buses fr a pple starved and hungry to enter where there is no road,what happened to buying from our own son and brother INNOSON,he offers maintainance and no shipping fee required,ohhhh NDIGBO WE HAVE enslaved ourselves and blame other tribes,INNOSON AT NNEWI CAN GIVE US ANY SPEC OF BUS WE WANT,YET OUR USELESS GOVERNORS HAVE NOT AND DONT PATRIONISE HIM,I COVER MY EYE IN SHAME.NDIGBO WHICH WAY FORWARD.
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by rafabenitez: 3:58pm On Sep 22, 2016
How dump can my pple be?he bought chinese cars n buses fr a pple starved and hungry to enter where there is no road,what happened to buying from our own son and brother INNOSON,he offers maintainance and no shipping fee required,ohhhh NDIGBO WE HAVE enslaved ourselves and blame other tribes,INNOSON AT NNEWI CAN GIVE US ANY SPEC OF BUS WE WANT,YET OUR USELESS GOVERNORS HAVE NOT AND DONT PATRIONISE HIM,I COVER MY EYE IN SHAME.NDIGBO WHICH WAY FORWARD.
cry
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by Triple333: 5:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Owele u re a failure!
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by ArabMopol(m): 8:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
mrvitalis:

Charlie I'm not from IMO state but I assure you nobody hates Mbaise people just that they are trickish people , unpredictable and always sees others as people with lower IQ... I hate Rocha okoroawusa more than. u do.... but as old people talk say, if mbaise man enter ur house and snake also enter, make sure u chase the mbaise man away before u chase the Snake grin cheesy
Re: Okorocha Test-Driving A Rescue Bus In Imo (Photo) by digitaldipak(m): 9:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Automated eLearning Mobile Application Online teaching applications for institutes. Utobo is a SAAS based online tutoring platform, which helps institutions in creating courses and test series and helping them sell online
https://utobo.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Suspension Cannot Stand - Jibrin / Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC / Nigeria Will Eventually Break Written By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.