Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA (1293 Views)

F1 Students In The USA Tips Guide Advice And Caution Thread / Everything You Should Know About Slicks Backpack / Keep Your Mobile Office Organised With This Solar Powered Backpack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by elderken(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
I plan on. Seeing attractions in • New York City • Philadelphia • Washington D.C. • Corning Museum of Glass • Niagara Falls • Boston • Connecticut • Harvard University • Massachusetts Institute of Technology • Liberty Bell • Lincoln Memorial • Vietnam War Memorial • Korean War Memorial •
Mind you this Is independent tour. Adventure loving peepz are welcome.
Have never done this region before. Would love to meet or fun loving people.

1 Like

Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by e13sina(m): 3:51pm On May 22, 2017
elderken:
I plan on. Seeing attractions in • New York City • Philadelphia • Washington D.C. • Corning Museum of Glass • Niagara Falls • Boston • Connecticut • Harvard University • Massachusetts Institute of Technology • Liberty Bell • Lincoln Memorial • Vietnam War Memorial • Korean War Memorial •
Nice one, I would like to be a part of this.
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by MChoc24(f): 10:32pm On May 22, 2017
I'm a nice attraction in New York city
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by Benekruku(m): 12:44am On May 23, 2017
Generously book a flight ticket for me and I can assure you its all going to be fun! grin grin grin
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by elderken(m): 4:46pm On May 23, 2017
e13sina:

Nice one, I would like to be a part of this.
Done and. Dusted. Plan in a new destination
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by bayocanny: 5:50pm On May 23, 2017
elderken:
I'm with you bro..kindly book my flight jejely, I will manage economy class, check your mail have pm you my digit and passport information
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by Nobody: 8:08am On May 24, 2017
smiley new destination[/quote]
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by Uwaiwe: 10:31am On May 24, 2017
I am interested. Economy class flight tickets will be ok for me. I was in Rome last year, central Rome is cool.
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by Nobody: 1:52am On May 25, 2017
Fun.
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by Oreoreore: 5:07am On May 25, 2017
i stay at philadelphia
Re: Would You Love To Backpack With Me Through The USA by elderken(m): 8:59am On May 25, 2017
angry grin grin grin
grin funny dudes

(1) (Reply)

Countries With The Highest Refusal Rates For U.S. Visas,see Nigeria's Spot / Urgently Needed / Australia Visa Decision After Biometrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.