Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia (54295 Views)

Aisha Buhari Prays At The Prophet Moh’d (PBUH) Mosque In Saudi Arabia (Photo) / Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi On Honeymoon in Saudi Arabia / President Buhari’s Driver Sa’idu Afaka, Returns Missing Money To Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by ebosie11(f): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Impressively, I am proud to report that Staff Sergeant Sa'idu Afaka being the Official driver of President Muhammadu Buhari who is currently undergoing Hajj operation in Mecca, Saudi Arabia has found a bag containing huge sums of foreign notes including US Dollars and Saudi Riyals that got missing from someone. When Afaka realized it was money, he quickly looked for authorities and submitted the bag to the Hajj Commission located at Ummul Jud in the city of Mecca and demands they should please look for the owner. It was when he brought the money to the authorities that they all realized that there was an International Passport of the owner of the money.
WOW! CHANGE IS TRULY HERE AND THIS IS COMMENDABLE!

Credit: Sallau

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/president-buharis-driver-found-missing.html

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by madridguy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2016
INTERGRITY.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Alimtoheeb(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
source pls

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by anibi9674: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
mtcheeew make I hear word jor with dis una change or chain begins with me slogan. This one just one turn to overnight celebrity. abeg there is no big deal that a person of his caliber return money that does not belong to him. making him swerve abeg. iranu . Something way we don day do since way we small. u remember DAT song "lost but found careless owner STUPID founder. nai did old papa do dey come take selfie on top am. Nonsense

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by abokibuhari: 9:55pm On Sep 21, 2016
oloshi! na poverty go kill you. see him face like buhari own...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Khd95(m): 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is not new jerey.
Nigerians ve been returning lost bag of moneys since 1854sad

so what stupid 'change begin with me are u saying'cry

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by naija247: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
Na today person pick money look for the owner, dem go begin to say na because of Buhari and him change message.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by wheredemdey: 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2016
No source??

Same way zombies lied during the election that dullapoo's son in-law and driver Abi cook were igbomen..... So many lies peddled by the afonjas on behalf of dullapoo.... They defend him better than the hausas set.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Ekugbeh(m): 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
wheredemdey:
No source??

Same way zombies lied during the election that dullapoo's son in-law and driver Abi cook were igbomen..... So many lies peddled by the afonjas on behalf of dullapoo.... They defend him better than the hausas set.
seconded......

Ma guy, i no fit shout o...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by jmichlins(m): 11:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
that money isn't up to his lunch tips from people who want to see the president. Enough of this fake publicity. Let the change start from naira to dollar

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by csamii: 12:56am On Sep 22, 2016
So those ones that have been returning people's cash before your stup!d #changebeginswithme mantra, was it buhari's change that told them to?

22 Likes

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 22, 2016
God bless you sir. Buhari's honest and pious life has rub on him.

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by timeman: 2:03am On Sep 22, 2016
Meanwhile, some sickly Afonja Slaves are tenaciously misrepresenting our country abroad, the self acclaim controversial druggies. This news could release systemic toxins in them.
The truth has spoken!

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:59am On Sep 22, 2016
anibi9674:
mtcheeew make I hear word jor with dis una change or chain begins with me slogan. This one just one turn to overnight celebrity. abeg there is no big deal that a person of his caliber return money that does not belong to him. making him swerve abeg. iranu

Re-read what you wrote and realize to yourself that you're the type of people this "Change begins with me" is directed at.

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by metallisc(m): 5:31am On Sep 22, 2016
modelmike7:

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by KRILMIJAY(m): 5:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Make una dey here dey do CHANGEBEGINSWITHME, no matter how the change dey dem go still they do internal LOOTING.
don't be fooled by POLITHIEFCIANS they are all heartless no matter how sluggish.
And their followers pretending to be good all for the CAMERA
#SPITS#

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by VhatAmazingDude: 5:47am On Sep 22, 2016
Smh.. Which kain yeye Change be this?

This has been happening before Buhari won this election so what manner of misconception is this?

Let's just celebrate him and walk away jare.

If this is how Change is to be, then forget it; because people hardly lose money in Naija these days #BadTimes..

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:02am On Sep 22, 2016
He didn't do something new, Moreover how can he go to God in prayers knowing he just stole money?

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 22, 2016
I don't know what to say.
Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by UchaNwababa: 7:43am On Sep 22, 2016
If na True make i Bend.

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by adto(m): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2016
Yinmu

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by juman(m): 8:05am On Sep 22, 2016
Lies.

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Frank3n2(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2016
modelmike7:
modelmike7:
Eh?

20 Likes

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Frank3n2:
Eh?
. . . If you love make u kill ur self. Life goes on.
metallisc:
no die on top my President matter o
Frank3n2:
Eh?
. . . If you love make u kill ur self. Life goes on.

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by AngelAhnie(f): 8:52am On Sep 22, 2016
Nothing special, get lost with your scam!

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by Frank3n2(m): 9:09am On Sep 22, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . If you love make u kill ur self. Life goes on.no die on top my President matter o. . . If you love make u kill ur self. Life goes on.

Your not even making sense at all..

Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by veekid(m): 9:17am On Sep 22, 2016
Not in this zoogeria; with with recession?
Re: Sa'idu Afaka Returns Lost Money In Saudi Arabia by sukkot: 9:18am On Sep 22, 2016
not surprised. he is hausa. if na southerner he will take the next flight out of mecca to dubai to go and parry with the money and buy iphone 7 and maybe a maybach benz lol .

Corporal Omoh Arrested For Jumping ATM Queue, Flogging Bank Customer / Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Nigerian Military In Action At Buhari's Inauguration (photos)