Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,960 members, 7,817,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal (30804 Views)

FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data / 500,000 Teachers’ Recruitment Portal Crashes On Day One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by temi1526: 4:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
guys pls i registered succesfully and was advancing in the process. bt on the personal page i tried selecting 'LGA of Origin but noting is popping up.pls guys wat could be d problem?
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Eddy2010(m): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Esji80:
Please how did you go about the Local Government Issue?Whenever I select it,LGs don't show up.

UPLOAD SIGNATURE
As an attachment right? Find a plain sheet, do ur usual signature on it.Snap it with ur phone camera,save and crop it.U can now upload the signature the way you can upload ur pic.

You can save draft and come back to it later, you continue with other info.
Mine didn't give me wahala oo. It's only where am to input my Mothers LGA that I encountered the issue. But I skipped it to go bak later before I submit finally
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Jacobs91(m): 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
My account just got activated...Got activation mail and another mail containing my Username and password. Been waiting for 2days.

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by pacespot(m): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Their shitty website is just a complete turnoff.
Nigerian government can do better than this, ha ba smiley
My blog even looks more professional
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Shiifi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
labeerson:
You guys will not kill man for this nairaland, almost piss for my boxer reading this comic response. BTW, help me ask Ifa why my own email keep telling me i have registered
Ummm Ifa says dis govt x responsible for ur ordeal so it means the gods would have to take something

P

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Shiifi(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
labeerson:
You guys will not kill man for this nairaland, almost piss for my boxer reading this comic response. BTW, help me ask Ifa why my own email keep telling me i have registered
Ummm Ifa says dis govt x responsible for ur ordeal so it means the gods would have to take something

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by LordTrezy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Teeworld13:
oh please undecided undecided undecidedIve received registered with 3 email addresses yet I cannot login

Try and log in with the characters before the '@' sign e.g if your email is topeakin@gmail.com, use topeakin as your username then enter the password you registered with, you will be log in automatically. I did that now i am about to finally submit my application. I am in stage 18/18. All the best pple

The website is very busy at the moment, if you receive any HTTP error at any instance on the webpage, just reload by pressing F5 key on your keyboard. CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by nkemjacob2(m): 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
mine is not even opening @ all. What a country
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by ejihand(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
It appears there is nothing in this current recruitment for health personnels.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by faithfavour: 6:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pls, has anybody succeeded? Pls let us know.

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Eddy2010(m): 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
Teeworld13:
oh please undecided undecided undecidedIve received registered with 3 email addresses yet I cannot login

Leave the website. Enter again. Click "Login to apply or manage account", then enter the email you used to register and your password.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by sorzy1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

Is that all? Go and kill yourself na tongue
madam keep pride aside and apologise to the house.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
sorzy1:
madam keep pride aside and apologise to the house.
Oga,you can also go and kill yourself undecided
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by sorzy1(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

Oga,you can also go and kill yourself undecided
dearie think about my advice o! Good evening!
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
sorzy1:
dearie think about my advice o! Good evening!
Dearie! Pls consider my suggestion na! tongue
BTW if you were the tall dark guy I saw applying for this particular vacancy at A-Net Cafe today kindly indicate. You know yourself sha grin
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by shugaboy6102(m): 7:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
LordTrezy:
Try and log in with the characters before the '@' sign e.g if your email is topeakin@gmail.com, use topeakin as your username then enter the password you registered with, you will be log in automatically. I did that now i am about to finally submit my application. I am in stage 18/18. All the best pple

The website is very busy at the moment, if you receive any HTTP error at any instance on the webpage, just reload by pressing F5 key on your keyboard. CHEERS
hmmmm i will follow what u said hopefully 2mao i will get through with mine cos this whole thing is becoming annoying.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Biofash: 7:40pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nzeokafor:

It's true I also experience the same thing while doing it yesterday and later got the same response, but up till now no confirmation mail was sent to me. Still expecting sha. Guys I wish all of you a brilliant success.

If u tried registering and it say ur email exist, go and login dont wait for confirmation email. Wen u try to login if it says u should verify ur email, please forget about dat email use another email to register (open a new email if u don't have a 2nd email)....

I am currently applying with a new email....
Pls register d new email b4 u login, dont wait for confirmation....

#modified
Am done applying
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by jasab(m): 8:10pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pls which one is email address and Enter email, bcs i enter my email address and enter like this form awyemisund5@gmail.con or like how pls tell me
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by joe4christ2008(m): 8:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
I can't submit after applying and this has kept me for hours now.

I have been submitting but the pages keeps going off.

Hope this will not be count as multiple application?

House,I need advise pls..................

1 Like

Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by actioncadet: 9:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ave been trying as well but fortunately dis evening it went through but while filling d form in 2nd part cos it as 18 parts I encounter anoda issue. My advice for u guys is for u to enter log in with ur username( ur email) den enter password u want more Dan 6 letters with 2 figures atleast. Den it will show DAT u avent activate ur account. Just click on DAT stuff.u will see wat next
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Donaldomo(m): 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Like something is fishy somewhere! Don't understand why all the emails I have tried are yet to get a confirmation message!
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by actioncadet: 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2016
Pls I need help oo my local government option is not showing and I can't move on. Wat should I do friends?
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by tinzymoha: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
i finally registered abd logined in..but i dont know how to begin the application process. I clicked on "application button" but nothing is coming up.. has this happened to anyone in the house??
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by 1by1(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
Same here
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by sorzy1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
Trina0936:

Dearie! Pls consider my suggestion na! tongue
BTW if you were the tall dark guy I saw applying for this particular vacancy at A-Net Cafe today kindly indicate. You know yourself sha grin
hahaha! Am not the guy. But wait o, why did you remember the guy sef? Oookkk let me guess... grin . Anyway, forget.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by dreckocarter(m): 12:03am On Sep 23, 2016
Nzeokafor:

If u tried registering and it say ur email exist, go and login dont wait for confirmation email. Wen u try to login if it says u should verify ur email, please forget about dat email use another email to register (open a new email if u don't have a 2nd email)....

I am currently applying with a new email....
Pls register d new email b4 u login, dont wait for confirmation....

#modified
Am done applying
Pls am trying to fill in my Local Gov. of Origin bt there are no options, so am stuck @ page 2. pls I need help
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by glogirlie(f): 12:14am On Sep 23, 2016
having d same issue tried all possible best. why now in #adaku voice
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Sweetyie(f): 12:20am On Sep 23, 2016
I'm having the same local government selection problem,pls help
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Sketch007(m): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2016
Sweetyie:
I'm having the same local government selection problem,pls help
Kindly make use of google chrome or your phone native browser.
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by olavic17: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2016
When u get to a page that needs l.g just fill in the state of origin first before filling others.then come back to l.g,it should have loaded by then cos dat was how I did mine.use chrome or Firefox as ur browser
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by oojehshez(f): 1:22am On Sep 23, 2016
LordTrezy:

i have tried this and itz telling me my email address has not been activated
Re: Unable To Create Account On The Federal Civil Service Recruitment Portal by Sweetyie(f): 2:00am On Sep 23, 2016
Sketch007:

Kindly make use of google chrome or your phone native browser.
Tnx it worked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

JOBS TIPS: Read How To Negotiate “salary” During An Interview / Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / How Are You Surviving Being Jobless ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.