Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Fox News' Greta Moves Against Obama-clinton's Democrats. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fox News' Greta Moves Against Obama-clinton's Democrats. (382 Views)

USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / "He's The Founder Of ISIS" - Donald Trump Accuses President Obama, "Clinton The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fox News' Greta Moves Against Obama-clinton's Democrats. by cyrilamx(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2016
Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren Is Calling on All Americans to DO THIS to Stop Obama (WHOA!)

Greta Van Susteren is a true American patriot who loves her country and has always stood up for the U.S. Army. From sending a warning signal on Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi’s unjust imprisonment in Mexico to bringing the spotlight on U.S. hostages in Iran, she has always been the worst nightmare for President Obama’s Administration.

Now, with an epic Facebook post, Greta is not holding back! She is tired of the lawless Obama administration and is calling people in all 50 states to start a massive rally against Obama’s tyrant actions. America’s foreign policy is weak, which is why Christians are being persecuted throughout the world and the Islamic State (ISIS) gets strong by the day. No wonder this post is going viral:

My generation v. my parents’ (and your parents’ or grandparents’) generation

There should be a peaceful MARCH ON WASHINGTON – at least a million needed to get the attention of President Obama and world leaders! After WW2, people said of the execution of Jews, “we didn’t know it was going on.” What is MY generation’s excuse? We know! We even have videos protest washington dc

I just read about the ISIS execution of Ethiopian Christians. These executions are daily. And in ISIS’ barbaric style, ISIS videotaped it and put it on line to show (brag?)

And there is more today: Boko Haram adopts ISIS goal to wipe out Christians

How much more is the world going to tolerate? We need to show our priorities. No nation can do this alone. We need all good people, all good nations.

Like you, I don’t want to see one more Christian executed for his or her faith (or for any other reason or anyone else executed by these terrorists.) These horrible terrorists even execute little girls and boys and babies! How much more is the world going to tolerate? And worse, I fear it happens so often now that people are not shocked and hence not demanding our world leaders to join together and do what it takes to end this genocide.

Many nations (including the USA) are trying to stop ISIS, but trying is not enough — we need success. The fact that we are day after day seeing these videos of executions is proof – we are not succeeding. I know there are many problems here at home in the USA but looking back at my parents’ generation, they never said, in the face of genocide, we are too busy with our problems here. They didn’t turn their backs. They could multi task (handle problems here and overseas), can’t we? That generation did the right thing. We should, too — but it takes world leaders.

The only way to get world leaders’ attention, and this is a world problem, not just a USA problem, is by making a big statement….and frankly, I think people marching on Washington (and other nations’ Capitols) in big numbers would get attention. It has worked before. I don’t know what else to suggest. We need our leaders to know our collective priorities — and stopping this genocide is one of them.

Do you have another idea? If you do, post it here….we need ideas. I don’t pretend to have the answers – I just know we need to do something and it is our leaders who need to lead us and lead the world.

We can’t say “we don’t know or we didn’t know.” We do. We have videos.

PS We Americans do so well when we have a common goal (here pure evil) — we work together and don’t go after each other.

Source. The Political Insider
September 6, 2016

(1) (Reply)

LOL: Hillary Clinton And An Aggrieved Fly / ‘I Will Totally Accept’ Election Results ‘if I Win’ – Donald Trump / Last Rwandan King Kigeli V Dies At Age 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.