Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria (5246 Views)

What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into / You Desire Alternative Income -A Real Estate Business Opportunity / US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2016
Friend: “Wale , where should I invest my money?”
Me: “Well, when do you need the money again?”
Friend: “Next year.”
Me: (Sob ) (Then bitter anger)

Investing for a 1-year outlook is almost impossible to guarantee good returns. 5 years is better; 30 years is best. If you’re reading this in your twenties, chances are you will be rich. A wise man once said that “compound interest is the greatest invention of man.” His name was Albert Einstein.

Check this scenario out: You start investing at age 25, investing 629500.00 Naira($2000) each year until age 35. Then you STOP–never touching that money again. Your dumb friend doesn’t start until age 35, but he invests 629500.00 Naira ($2000) a year for 30 years (compared to your 10). Who has more by age 65?

You! Actually, you’ll have over 23,800,000 Naira ($70,000) more than your friend. Here’s a cool simulation.

One more thing. Over time, investing for the long-term (aka “buy & hold”) always beats short-term investing. (See some basic information here & here. Once you invest your money, don’t plan to take it out for a year. 5 years is better, and 30 years is even better. Why? Any given year can be good or bad, but that volatility will be averaged out over a long period of time, with good companies providing you dramatic returns.

Here are the technical details of why long-term investing works and short-term investing sucks (skip this part if you’re not interested).

First, we’re very bad at timing the market. For example, if you buy a Land on Jan 1 and it goes up 20% by March, you might sell–only to miss the 200% climb next month. Or if your investment drops, you’re tempted to sell it to cut your losses–literally buying high and selling low. That is bad.

Second, every time you sell a Land . Over time, these dramatically reduce your returns. In fact, Warren Buffet (Snoop Dogg of investing) once proposed a 100% capital-gains tax on investments held less than a year.

Third, it’s a lot of work to constantly buy Land and sell like that . Try Hold on to some for yourself .

Contact
☎ WhatsApp 08124579981
08176177491 08027493735
08035331074 08061388834

shelterhomes4u@gmail.com

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
You woke up everyday knowing that your money was automatically going where it was supposed to
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by gowaga68: 12:08am On Sep 22, 2016
Nice
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Take an hour, follow this system, and you’ll be set for decades. If you follow this system, it will work.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:49am On Sep 22, 2016
Take a decision today and Invest in any of the Estate, The Benefits are enormous! As there’s a high demand for properties in these locations as a result of the proposed/ongoing NEW LAGOS PROJECT! Also is high percentage of profit value for Real Estate with Short range of time!
Real value for yours Money!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
Commercial real estate always trails residential, and as residential growth flourishes, shopping centers flourish and service the communities, and jobs come out.
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:24am On Sep 24, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2016
I will make the whole process worthwhile for you....Give you the best advise, process your documentation, follow up with you even after physical allocation.
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
best investment ever
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by adewarley099(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
best advice you can give out
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2016
In the real estate business you learn more about people, and you learn more about community issues, you learn more about life, you learn more about the impact of government, probably than any other profession that I know of.
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
If I am going to get in a cab to go home, and I see a sign for an open house, I will go in. I like real estate because I am the boss.

1 Like

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by adewarley099(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
I think if people are passionate about something, it could be real estate or biochemistry, and that spark gets turned on in them, everyone’s beautiful in that zone

1 Like

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 12:49am On Oct 06, 2016
nice investment
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
GREAT RETURNS ON INVESTMENT.
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 1:17am On Oct 26, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
“Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
Don’t be left behind: it is important you go where the world is going. 13% annual population growth rate of the area surpasses other major locations across Nigeria.
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by frontpage79: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by y4code(m): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
britneyknox99@gmail.com I'm interested......
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
DOCUMENTATIONS
· Allocation of land
· Deed of assignment
· Survey plan
· Master layout

Just imagine in 10 years, if you buy the right properties this year,

1 Like

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by ShoProperties(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
definitions of wealth. I’m going to argue that wealth = real tangible assets.
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:27am On Nov 05, 2016
What I admire most are people who put themselves directly on the line
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2016
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by ShoProperties(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
Buy real estate in areas where the path exists and buy more real estate where there is no path, but you can create your own
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
Take an hour, follow this system, and you’ll be set for decades. If you follow this system, it will work.

Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
IBEJULEKKILANDS:
Take a decision today and Invest in any of the Estate, The Benefits are enormous! As there’s a high demand for properties in these locations as a result of the proposed/ongoing NEW LAGOS PROJECT! Also is high percentage of profit value for Real Estate with Short range of time!
Real value for yours Money!!!
nice
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by IBEJULEKKILANDS(m): 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
we help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs ..
Re: How To Start Real Estate Business Investment In Nigeria by bgs2000(m): 2:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Azariahn21@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

1 Unit of Corner Piece Terrace Duplex For Rent @ Lekki Gardens Phase 4 / 1004 Estate V.I. And Luxury Gardens Ikoyi Apartments For Sale (pic n details) / Self Contained In A 3bed Flat Available In Majek,ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.