Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Communicate With Your God... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Communicate With Your God... (287 Views)

How Do I Communicate With Other Nairalanders? / How Do Deaf And Dumb Person With No Arm Communicate / In What Language Do You Communicate With Your Self? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Communicate With Your God... by gospelmusic2: 2:16am On Sep 22, 2016
MIDNIGHT PRAYER FOR TODAY!!!
Praying when surrounded by enemies!
12 - 3am.
1. Every conspiracy against my destiny, scatter in the name of Jesus
2. Shame and confusion, arise, locate my oppressors in the name of Jesus
3. Power sources of my enemies, be disgraced and dry up in the name of Jesus
4. Every satanic intelligence assigned against me, kill yourself in the name of Jesus
5. My environment, hear the word of God, become too hot for my enemies to stay in the name of Jesus
6. Terrifying noises from heaven, arise, pursue my pursuers in the name of Jesus.

Pastor. Victory
Hills City International Christian Centre.
Email: michael.victory02@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The True Family / 6 Reasons Everyone Should Live On Lagos Mainland / Which of The Comment Is Heavy? The Pres. Or The First Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.