Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

The Woman Rumoured To Be Behind Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie’s Divorce Speaks Ou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Woman Rumoured To Be Behind Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie’s Divorce Speaks Ou (460 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi Rumoured To Be Linda Ikeji's Baby Daddy To Be (Photos) / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) / Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Woman Rumoured To Be Behind Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie’s Divorce Speaks Ou by lizzybog: 4:38am On Sep 22, 2016
Read News,Search jobs,Sell your properties on Nigeria Classified Site http://ng./
Description

Marion Cotillard, the 40 year old actress who is rumored to be behind the divorce saga between Angelina Jolie Pitt and Brad Pitt, is speaking out. The French actress took to her Instagram page to debunk the rumour that she was the cause of the couple’s breakup, stating that she never had any affair with Brad and confirmed that she is pregnant with her second baby with her partner of 8 years, fellow actor, 43 year old Guillaume Canet. She wrote:

This is going to be my first and only reaction to the whirlwind news that broke 24 hours ago and that I was swept up into.
I am not used to commenting on things like this nor taking them seriously but as this situation is spiraling and affecting people I love, I have to speak up.
Firstly, many years ago, I met the man of my life, father of our son and of the baby we are expecting. He is my love, my best friend, the only one that I need.

continue reading click and view pics http://www./ads/the-woman-rumoured-to-be-behind-brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolies-divorce-speaks-out-denies-any-affair-confirms-she-is-pregnant/

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Is Back.. Music: Ice Prince Ft. Phyno - Trillions (download) / Please This Musician Needs Your Support / Now Chidinma Ekile Has Deleted All Photos Including The Ones With Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.