Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Need Advice - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Advice (393 Views)

Need Advice For An Android Phone To Buy / I Need Advice On Choice Of Phone / I Need Advice On The Price Of This Phone And How To Purchase It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice by huzhomah(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2016
My infinix hot not died while it was on ultra power mode... N refused to power for days... I removed my sim cards and to it for boosting... After Dat it came up I charged it full... Inserted my son card... N discovered that my phone now hardly detects network.. Even where I usually get full network bar... I'd just see 1 bar of network or nothing at all... If I insert anoda sim network won't even come up..... It was rooted... So I thought that was the cause so I did a factory reset... Still no improvement.... Anyone got idea Wat the issue is n what D solution might be
Re: I Need Advice by Carlcaresophia: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2016
huzhomah:
My infinix hot not died while it was on ultra power mode... N refused to power for days... I removed my sim cards and to it for boosting... After Dat it came up I charged it full... Inserted my son card... N discovered that my phone now hardly detects network.. Even where I usually get full network bar... I'd just see 1 bar of network or nothing at all... If I insert anoda sim network won't even come up..... It was rooted... So I thought that was the cause so I did a factory reset... Still no improvement.... Anyone got idea Wat the issue is n what D solution might be
Hello Huzhomah, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send you address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: I Need Advice by huzhomah(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
Thanks a lot... I currently reside in delta state warri precisely

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia ZR For Sale.....neat And Affordable.. / When Will Mtn Bblited Be Brought Back / Etisalat Increases Prices Of Monthly Data Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.