Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

The Returned Christ His Holiness Olumba..O.Obu Set To Visit Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Returned Christ His Holiness Olumba..O.Obu Set To Visit Lagos (784 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari / ‘His Holiness’, Rev. King Can’t Die — Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Returned Christ His Holiness Olumba..O.Obu Set To Visit Lagos by sholly2017: 6:16am On Sep 22, 2016
ALMIGHTY GOD OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU FLAGS
OFF HITCH -FREE MOVEMENT TO & FRO
BAYA 2016
God Almighty His Holiness Olumba Olumba
Obu has flagged off hitch-free movement for
all His children travelling from all over the
world to and fro the 4th International
Conference of the 'Brotherhood All Youth
Assembly' (BAYA 2016) taking place from
23rd - 25th September 2016 at the All
Seasons Plaza and Marque, 24 Lateef Jakande
Road, Opposite Cadbury, Ikeja, Lagos state
Nigeria.
Flagging off the hitch-free movement few days
before the event, during morning devotional
service, Monday 19 September 2016, God
Almighty ordered His elects with the hosts of
angels to embark on a powerful spiritual
Outing procession for the movement and
added a sumptuous fruit feast celebration to
the effect.
He warned man, angles, spirits, principalities
of darkness, everything seen and unseen to
steer clear His children.
See pics of the procession below:
Thank You Father.

Re: The Returned Christ His Holiness Olumba..O.Obu Set To Visit Lagos by excellencyabia1: 6:23am On Sep 22, 2016
I wish someone will educate me more about the believe of this people because up till I haven't known where to place them. beside to them that it concerns you have heard
Re: The Returned Christ His Holiness Olumba..O.Obu Set To Visit Lagos by nwaanambra1(m): 6:53am On Sep 22, 2016
excellencyabia1:
I wish someone will educate me more about the believe of this people because up till I haven't known where to place them. beside to them that it concerns you have heard

place them under deluded, confused and severely scammed 'sheeples'! lipsrsealed
Re: The Returned Christ His Holiness Olumba..O.Obu Set To Visit Lagos by jopretty(f): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Na wa oo...My Bible tells me the second coming of Christ shall be heralded by the sound of great trumpets and all eyes shall behold him. I asked my parent if any such was heard when Obu was born and he said even common whistle or cock crow wasn't heard. Abeg his members should say something Oo
Re: The Returned Christ His Holiness Olumba..O.Obu Set To Visit Lagos by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 22, 2016
Over enthusiastic lot
Re: The Returned Christ His Holiness Olumba..O.Obu Set To Visit Lagos by sholly2017: 8:34am On Sep 22, 2016
excellencyabia1:
@exellencyabia1.
Brotherhood of the cross and star(BCS)is Christ practical school of Christianity. Its the last kingdom that shall arise out of the earth and consume all other kingdoms as prophecy by Book of Daniel.
The kingdom which was established by God himself, Leader Olumba Olumba Obu, the Ancient of days and hand over to one like the Son of Man who is His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu.
BCS is only the place where all this scripture is been fulfilled.
Christ says this generation shall not pass away till all His word be fulfilled (including his second coming) . Us for you to know the calculations of generation not to wait till eternity for His coming.
Well not here to talk much but to announce his triumphant entering into Lagos. Come and see for yourself.
Am not surprise if other church members will insult or blaspheme against Him because they know something is spectacular, powerful, glorious and Holy about this being called Olumba. They should not be afraid because Olumba is not fighting for members with their church leaders.
I know one thing of a sure God coming is not people think, not among the crowd but to the few chosen
Peace to be you

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Marrying More Than One Woman (sin Or Rightous) / Deny God, Deny Reality: Evidence Of Our Creator. / See What An Islamic Scholar Said About Muslims Wishing Christians Merry Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.