Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car (34253 Views)

8 Things You Didn’t Know About Lexus / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / The First Car That Was Bought In Ido Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by spartoo: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2016
sapientia:
That no 2 sha....
Na 10th hand the person buy?
People should pray never to have such contacts..
Service centre no is ok...

bros no how no how, those contacts must dey your phone oo.. in case of emergency u call the nearest technician. abi u wan carry faulty car from abule-egba to Ikeja service center nii
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by spartoo: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2016
adebrave1:
S.eun rewire that got me laughing...... grin grin grin

I hope is not the S.eun I'm thinking? grin grin grin grin

he is the one that came to mind when I was writing the post o
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by prosperlucky(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] When I got my first car I took it to church on Sunday for thanksgiving 'en on Monday I went to the bank.
Knew what I did at the bank??
I went to the manager with deposit slip already filled nd told him I want to deposit it in my Bank account. He collected the slip and gave me receipt. got no alert tho Buh was happy. the upper week Sunday I saw the Manager cruising around with my car nd I asked him why he was doing so nd he said the more I use the car the more interest you get nd you'll be given another car by the end of the month.
Never doubted cause its a Diamond bank account.
Its a month and 3weeks I haven't seen N alert nd the manager isn't picking his calls went to the bank nd was told he was on vacation. what do I do embarassed
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Berlynn:
girls always booking space
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by ba7man(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2016
malikombi:
You can always enjoy your car absolutely far more better if you buy it "NEW"(tear rubber) regardless of the manufacturer or model.
An average user of such vehicle might not visit any auto mechanic in ten years.
God bless Nigeria
Rats!!!! I'll prefer a neatly used 2008 Benz c300 to a brand new Hyundai accent any day.

I'll choose a used Camry 2008 to a brand new Kia picanto any day.

Some brand new cars aren't worth it with their plasticky interiors and tiny engines.
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by iamord(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2016
ba7man:
Rats!!!! I'll prefer a neatly used 2008 Benz c300 to a brand new Hyundai accent any day.

Some brand new cars aren't worth it with their plasticky interiors and tiny engines.

how much estimate is a neatly used c300
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by dumie(f): 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
spartoo:

but once a year you form big girl and take it to car wash
Well if the need arises..
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Alvin007: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
4 and 6 are so damn true! cheesy
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by malikombi(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2016
[quote author=ba7man post=49602162]Rats!!!! I'll prefer a neatly used 2008 Benz c300 to a brand new Hyundai accent any day.

[/quote
I laugh
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by EmmyDe25(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
This actually is not peculiar to Nigeria only cheesy

People get really excited after owing the first car.

Well, i wasn't. I was just indifferent. After all, na my money i take buy am. No be person buy am for me
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Nmanuanu(f): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2016
Whizpeter:
When I bought my first car, I parked it at the police station because of the fear of thieves!!

The next day, I saw it at the checkpoint!

The Idi0ts told me they were helping me warm the car like tho I sent them message!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Nmanuanu(f): 11:05am On Nov 08, 2016
ba7man:

That's your opinion oh. My 2014 Kia Soul(brand new) is ever reliable and takes me places I need to go even outside Lagos. Plastic exterior and interior notwithstanding. tongue tongue tongue
Re: 8 Things That Happen When A Nigerian Buys His First Car by Nonsoross(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2016
oyatmicah:
pls i wanna buy a car today bt i have just #20 right nw, oya start contributing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cows Drag Road With Motorist In Abuja (photos) / PHOTOS: Peace Mass Transit Establishes Car Assembly Plant In Emene Enugu / FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.