Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,639 members, 7,861,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Wants You To See Her Massive B00bs In Her Tight Fitted Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Wants You To See Her Massive B00bs In Her Tight Fitted Outfit (575 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Welcomes Her Fans Into December With New Photo / Cossy Orjiakor "Saving Lives In This Recession With Her Boobs" / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Wants You To See Her Massive B00bs In Her Tight Fitted Outfit by Ramsonkayode(m): 7:50am On Sep 22, 2016
Cossy Ojiakor, one of the hottest Nigerian celebrities on Instagram has greeted her fans this evening in her usual seductive fashion.

Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor seems bored this evening, 21th of September, 2016 as she showcased provocative photos in a skin-tight blue dress that left her boobs on display.

See More Photos At:http://www.urbangists.com/2016/09/cossy-orjiakor-wants-you-to-see-her.html

CC LALASTICLALA

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants You To See Her Massive B00bs In Her Tight Fitted Outfit by KINGMAKER001(m): 8:06am On Sep 22, 2016
I know this will soon grace the front page... most women who has nothing to offer to the society only showcases unclad pictures of themselves to the world as what they ve got... it beats my imagination as a young man when I see young ladies dressing nude,taking pictures and posting them online for the whole world to see their already sagged bodies...its only when you think you don't have anything to offer or hey this is just my asset so I have to flaunt it that you dress that way...funny enough, most guys knows what they want,they will only wanna get down with and can never,I repeat, can never settle down with you or even think of it....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Wants You To See Her Massive B00bs In Her Tight Fitted Outfit by faithugo64(f): 8:16am On Sep 22, 2016
why is it that every news about cossy is always about her boobs

does it mean she has nothing else to offer??

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day; Two Oonis In One Picture / Gay Activist Gets Jittery As Wedding Day Draws Near / Fears For Larry King Talk Show Legend Collapses On Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.