Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili (1024 Views)

Ikechukwu Ikeji, Lawyer & Pastor Dies (Photo) / Lady Mechanic, Mrs. Sandra Aguebor Gets Inspirational Award From Ambode (photos) / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by kaycodes: 9:10am On Sep 22, 2016
I saw this on LinkedIn and decided to ask.
Who do you think is more inspirational from the picture attached and why? No sentiments please objective analysis are welcomed.

Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 22, 2016
You believe Dora doesn't have a beautiful and well stocked wardrobe like Linda's.

All man do their own and let God uplift you. Those that by would envy you will envy you and point out flaws.
Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by kaycodes: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2016
Divinehealer:
You believe Dora doesn't have a beautiful and well stocked wardrobe like Linda's.

All man do their own and let God uplift you. Those that by would envy you will envy you and point out flaws.

It's a matter of perspective in my opinion, both are showing off something, which is more inspiring that's the question...
Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by GdexFolami(m): 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
All i see is a fool and a legend..#dahzol
Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by Ademat7(m): 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dora has both award and stocked wardrobe BUT Linda has just wardrobe and scanty award
Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by Karenelle: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2016
Its an unfair comparison based on d pics shown n a rather pointless thread, if I might add.
Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by kaycodes: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
GdexFolami:
All i see is a fool and a legend..#dahzol

Lolz, I don't know who the fool is, but they both worked hard to get to where they got to na

Does that not count for something?
Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by kaycodes: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2016
Karenelle:
Its an unfair comparison based on d pics shown n a rather pointless thread, if I might add.

What is unfair about the comparison? or you didn't read the topic very well?
Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by Karenelle: 1:59am On Sep 23, 2016
U're comparing a newbie with a shoe collection n a veteran with a collection of awards. And den u ask us to choose without bias who's more inspirational? Ur pics r already biased towards d answer u want.
Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
kaycodes:

It's a matter of perspective in my opinion, both are showing off something, which is more inspiring that's the question...

Both smiley
but why compare blood to water, they are both important to life Na. I would settle for both sha, lol both inspire me. Each person is unique, as long as the peraon does not glory in ignorance, he may be wiser than those with a billion degree. What matters most is being fulfilled in what ever you put your mind to do. Wether it is to study till you drop dead, or to be a tailor or a sales person or a bloger , ust do it well and be blessed in it. das all.

1 Like

Re: Who Is More Inspirational From The Picture: Linda Ikeji Vs Dora Akunyili by LaurelP(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2016
Both women are successful in their own rights. Dora was a mother, wife and leader. She performed her role well.

Linda is a trendy, vibrant, young lady who thrives in the media and entertainment sphere. She's done well for herself.

Different fields, different achievements. There's no basis for comparing the two women as they're not in the same field, age bracket nor background.

(1) (Reply)

Harmony Youth Empowerment Program (abuja) / How To Build Your Online Modeling Portfolio / Career Choice: Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.