Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering (38356 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Do Your Master's Degree? / How Much Does It Cost To Complete A Masters Degree In Nigerian Universities? / Nigerian Quadruplets Graduates Simultaneously with Masters Degree In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2016
martineinstein:
point of correction:he is not ibo,abeg...
But when you want to marginalize him in govt, he becomes Igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 22, 2016
kryptonian1987:
you'll "NEVER" see the North achieving feats like this... grin
All they know is gov't, gov't and gov't. grin grin grin

stop being myopic. they have professors that solve real life problem.

2 Likes

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by aceblizzle: 10:56am On Sep 22, 2016
was the headboy in my sec School,it's really amazing what he has achieved,he was just above average then,coming 5th,6th,he really has exceeded expectations

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Gebbson007(m): 10:57am On Sep 22, 2016
Real2020:
Congrant fellow IPOB. Gifted people!
I shud use ur brain more often nuh d other end
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 22, 2016
dainformant:
The Nigeria's Super Genius, Ufot Ekong, who broke a 50-year record in Japan, has successfully received his Master Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering (Honors) from Japanese University. He was supported by his pretty wife and child -as he received the award yesterday...

The Akwa Ibom indigene achieved the highest grades at Tokai University in Tokyo, Japan for 50 years and solved a maths puzzle in his first semester that was unsolvable 30 years ago. Ufot Ekong, also achieved a first class degree in electrical engineering and scored the best marks at the university since 1965....

Throughout his university career Mr Ekong won six awards for academic excellence. The mathematician worked two jobs alongside his studies to pay his way as a student.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/ufot-ekong-nigerian-genius-who-broke-50.html

who MSC EPP here in naija

end time crew sec take note..

jobless naija graduates, take over!!!!!
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by lozanni(m): 11:00am On Sep 22, 2016
olabamiji09:
The guy try no be small............. Look o dat woman no be Nigerian o, Japanese for real, that guy sharp o.

Exactly my thoughts about the wife.

My fear is that we have lost such a talent to the Japanese because the guy can.claim citizenship by marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by DozieInc(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2016
Ufot Ekong... congrats bro.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by martineinstein(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2016
imhotep:

But when you want to marginalize him in govt, he becomes Igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy
fyi,i am a niger deltan
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2016
bobo65:

Lol

But the truth is, d way nigeria is going eh, Biafra is d way forward o

Congrats to this guy
Used to be this good in maths till life teach me say no b by book u go take get money, well I still Sabi small, d small maths I know helps me in my business calculations
LOL. We are the same bro. In my case, na hunger drive dat sense enter my brain o.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by SharkTank(m): 11:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Proud 5%

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by GMbuharii: 11:12am On Sep 22, 2016
Proudly 5%
cheesy
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by eyinjuege: 11:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Some people get brain sha....

He even had two jobs while studying..

He's going places

The wife is pretty.

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by bobo65(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Noel1:
LOL. We are the same bro. In my case, na hunger drive dat sense enter my brain o.

Lolzzz
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by macof(m): 11:16am On Sep 22, 2016
someone should compile a list of all the Nigerians doing well in Foreign universities
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 22, 2016
martineinstein:
fyi,i am a niger deltan
No wahala.
Take the example of Nzeogwu who was from present day Delta State.

He is said to have led the "Igbo coup", but the same people say that there are no Igbos in Delta state.

The dullardism is mind-boggling.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Rilwayne001: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2016
imhotep:
Say no to dullardism grin grin
grin grin
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by martineinstein(m): 11:22am On Sep 22, 2016
imhotep:

No wahala.
Take the example of Nzeogwu who was from present day Delta State.

He is said to have led the "Igbo coup", but the same people say that there are no Igbos in Delta state.

The dullardism is mind-boggling.
probably asaba,all other ibos in delta,edo and rivers dont claim ibo....they can even shoot u for calling dem ibos

2 Likes

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 22, 2016
martineinstein:
probably asaba,all other ibos in delta,edo and rivers dont claim ibo....they can even shoot u for calling dem ibos
Correct.
But Nzeogwu is Igbo for leading the "Igbo coup", then he is not Igbo for being from Delta state.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by datmayor1(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2016
Dats an achievement, bravo
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by gamargu(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2016
kryptonian1987:
you'll "NEVER" see the North achieving feats like this... grin
All they know is gov't, gov't and gov't. grin grin grin
Perhaps you have never heard of people like jibril aminu,uratu balla, Muhammad balla, iya abubakar don't go off showing ur hatred and ignorance
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by miqos02(m): 11:56am On Sep 22, 2016
weldone
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Feanah(f): 11:58am On Sep 22, 2016
soberdrunk:
Instead make Nigerian government run grab am make he come contribute to our development, na so we go look am till he go slip commot from our hands finally!!! angry angry
I'm telling you
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by Okeikpu(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
5% tongue
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by mrZENographer: 12:03pm On Sep 22, 2016
O God, protect this guy from the Americans.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by mrZENographer: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
@
I also pray that Mr Brain Nigeria , doesn't end up like Nikola Tesla.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by CHYMZZY(m): 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ufot Ekong name check.. Location:Probably Akwa ibom.

I have receive this kind of news severaly if not west, south, east and NORTH seems to be missing... North wetin de happen nah... Any proof ?
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by steve6: 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2016
Congrats !
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by kabman: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2016
Time to put his knowledge and solve problems or he's just another crammer.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by hucienda: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ufot Ekong

Congratulations. Wish you more successful exploits. Go Conquer! cool

NCAN. You know the drill. Over to you.
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by breakeven: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Nigerians are intelligent, but I do not know if it is a curse that we always have dullards as leaders. undecided
Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by breakeven: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
soberdrunk:
Instead make Nigerian government run grab am make he come contribute to our development, na so we go look am till he go slip commot from our hands finally!!! angry angry
He is not from north so northing for him here, let the Japanese have him.

1 Like

Re: Ufot Ekong Receives His Master Degree In Electrical & Electronic Engineering by SycophanticGoat: 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2016
See brain abeg!!! This guy is just the perfect opposite of Buhari.. Even if you combine the brains of Buhari with that of all his family members and generations to come, they can't match up to 1/5 of this guy's IQ... shocked shocked shocked shocked

breakeven:

He is not from north so northing for him here, let the Japanese have him.

You got it right. There's no how this guy will be useful to a country ruled by nepotistic and bigoted elements and supported by foolish tribalistic nitwits. He should not even dream of coming close to this functionless entity called Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Student Wins 4-inch Heels Shoe Race Competition (Photos) / Imo Best School Teacher Gets 9 Cups Of Beans, 2 Tubers Of Yam, Red Oil As Prize / Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.