Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) (46802 Views)

Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads / Corpers Lodge Invaded In Cross River State, Certificate Stolen- Photos / Corpers' Lodge In Bori, Rivers Attacked By Armed Men, One Injured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by Rekyz(m): 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
Corpers den. Is this where Daniel was thrown?
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by toboski1(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
mehn am sure the corpers thr will be happy to stay compared to where I served in the same karu LGA where thr is no network, no water, no electricity(pole never reach sef) and the king thr is a barrister ooooo. tho my lodge make sense pass this sha
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by abduolaye(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2016
I am a serving corp member in Nasarawa state at the said local local government, though not staying at the lodge but my friends living in the lodge lament about the poor state of the lodge.. It is really annoying Nairalanders.
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by tayorh(m): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
The person in charge should be arrested for attempted murder, that environment can kill a pig, lol
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by jidesamuel(m): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
bentlywills:
Stop posting fake News'

That Building is an abandoned one

Mod should not move dz crap to Fp

I served in this same this same place some years back, I recalled we made various complain for the NYSC officials to come to our rescue and since there was no improvement I had to run(Returned to Lagos) for my dear life. the place was so so horrible.....and up till now nothing has been done in terms of development or renovation. The so called leaders (youth) deserve a better life than this.....
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by yellowman2225(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
this kinda look like the corners lodge where I lived in Karu very close to school of science inside Ado area. that's in Karu local government. I served in GSS, Karu east 2008.
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
more of a haunted corper lodge
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
You should see Billiri LGA, Gombe state's corpers' Lodge.
Point is, many corpers' lodges are in various states of neglect because the typical corper is lazy and entitled with a chip on the shoulder, who won't get their hands dirty putting the place in shape, no matter how little a time they have to spend there. The national malady.
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by unmask: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2016
All I see is waste bin overflowing with dirt and nobody is picking it up. The "corpers" that stay there are dirty
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by sijuwade5: 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Those images are so real. some already doubting it please don't .SMH...i served in that same lg back in 2010 and stayed in that so called corpers logde for a month or so before moving to a better abode. As CLO, I made some moves to ensure people were no longer subjected to such inhuman treatment from our leaders but all to no avail. .I'm so amazed to see same pictures resurface online meaning nothing had been done since then..May God help us in this nation
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by Electroweb(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
Its like that in the north. They treat corpers very badly. I remember when i served in kebbi state, the corpers lodge was a designated market place with abandoned shops. No ventilation. Only one door.
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by Syjibrin(f): 5:11pm On Sep 23, 2016
bentlywills:
Stop posting fake News'

That Building is an abandoned one

Mod should not move dz crap to Fp
I agreed with you it does not look like where someone has lived for the past ten years op please don't dasukigate the nairalander please else!!!!!! I reserve my comment
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2016
this is why I won't bother serving. I go Try graduate with my 2.1 and start my private business. I no get time to waste for national issues.

FG doesn't know my worth as a graduate.
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2016
One of many reasons i will never take part in this poop
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by silentangel: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2016
Could dis b real?
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
nwasinachi:
Op, you should have issued a viewer's discretion warning. This is terrible, those in charge should be arrested and charge to court for attempted murder. Haba! kilode?
lol, bro u go kill me wit laugh o

1 Like

Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by 4four(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Kyliegame:

source; http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/09/omg-see-state-of-nasarawa-state-corpers.html
how can human being stay in this kind house cos i do not think even pig can survive jst 12hrs in this kind house. this remind me of my service yr in abia state, ukwa east or south cant remember, successive corps member poster to dt local govt must pay for maintenance fee which we use to maintain corper lodge, we even built our office inside d local govt sect . either u stay d lodge or u no stay u must pay. if govt do not value our life does that mean we too should not value our life. i think successive corp member dt had stayed in dt lodge should have been contributing small! small!! money to maintain that structure. LIKE GOVT LIKE CORPERS............bird of the feather
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by 4four(m): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
sijuwade5:
Those images are so real. some already doubting it please don't .SMH...i served in that same lg back in 2010 and stayed in that so called corpers logde for a month or so before moving to a better abode. As CLO, I made some moves to ensure people were no longer subjected to such inhuman treatment from our leaders but all to no avail. .I'm so amazed to see same pictures resurface online meaning nothing had been done since then..May God help us in this nation
bros, as much as govt fail, u pple as corpers too failed cos if govt do not care abt una life does that mean u pple too should not. I think NYSC is all about selflessness. In my own service yr around thesame yr or 2011 in abia state, i do not known which batch or set dt started it but it was tradition for any corpers posted to dt local govt ( ukwa east or south cant rememba), eida u stay in lodge or not to pay 2000# which was been used to maintained corpers lodge also used to built corpers secteriat inside d local govt .
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by jado90: 11:40pm On Sep 23, 2016
I Nigeria nothing is impossible
Re: The State Of Nasarawa State Corpers Lodge (Photos) by coolbreezy01: 12:14am On Sep 25, 2016
Wow dhaz bside goverment science secondary shcool...I know dere very well nd it true nice 1 op kip it up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best States You Can Be Posted To? / NYSC Discriminates Against Benin Republic Trained Graduates / Corper Protects Herself From Mosquitoes At Niger State NYSC Camp (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.