Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Courtois: I Want To Return To Spain - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Courtois: I Want To Return To Spain (414 Views)

Spain Vs Nigeria: U-20 Women's World Cup - 2 - 1 (Full Time) / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Nigeria Vs Poland, Serbia: Ideye, Ighalo To Return; Nwakaeme, Nwakali Dropped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courtois: I Want To Return To Spain by soccerecho(m): 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
Thibaut Courtois has admitted he wants to return to La Liga and may not sign a new contract at Chelsea to engineer a move back to Spain. The Chelsea goalkeeper has revealed he cried when his time at Atletico Madrid came to end in 2014 and says that he feels "half Spanish" as he enjoys the lifestyle so much.

The 24-year-old enjoyed a fruitful stint with the Spanish outfit, playing a key role in them winning La Liga in 2014, as well as the Copa del Rey in 2013 and also the Europa League in 2012.

Courtois is not the only Chelsea player to reveal his interest in securing a switch back to Atletico, with Diego Costa having also admitted he tried to return to his former club in the summer.

(1) (Reply)

Fellow Friend Needs Help / RUSSIA 2018: Troost-ekong Hit Nigeria Tuesday From London / Happy 35th Birthday To Zlatan Ibrahimovic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.