Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,679 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! (677 Views)

Recession Is Just A Word If You Invest In Gold!!! / BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) / Nigeria's Stocks Enter Bull Market As Recession Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by NeedYou(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2016
See what the economic recession has caused me...I'm about to bet my entire savings that is left of it to bet9ja... Only N30k my last savings...hmmm...but NO.

I need you to advise me on where to invest in order to grow back my fund otherwise this poor state of Nigeria fit drag me back to the village ...abeg help me with an honest suggestion

This is a serious matter... Tankio
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by sseunth(m): 11:18am On Sep 22, 2016
buying and selling of foodstuffs....for example. buy egg in large quantities and sell it to retailers.
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by Oluwaiye2016: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Come invest it in rosabon financial services. On our Rwin account, this a monthly promo account that seeks to reward our customers. all you need to do is open this account with a minimum of N20,000, once it spends 30days, you will qualify for our raffle draw. the draw holds every first saturday of the month at the companies premises. The first pric]ze is N250,000 while the 10th is N10,000. 10 lucky winners emerge every month.. the more you invest, the higher chance you have at the draw.
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by Oluwaiye2016: 12:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
[q

Best Regards
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by Oluwaiye2016: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
NeedYou:
See what the economic recession has caused me...I'm about to bet my entire savings that is left of it to bet9ja... Only N30k my last savings...hmmm...but NO.

I need you to advise me on where to invest in order to grow back my fund otherwise this poor state of Nigeria fit drag me back to the village ...abeg help me with an honest suggestion

Come invest it in rosabon financial services. On our Rwin account, this a monthly promo account that seeks to reward our customers. all you need to do is open this account with a minimum of N20,000, once it spends 30days, you will qualify for our raffle draw. the draw holds every first saturday of the month at the companies premises. The first pric]ze is N250,000 while the 10th is N10,000. 10 lucky winners emerge every month.. the more you invest, the higher chance you have at the draw.
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by NeedYou(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
Oluwaiye2016:

Quite tempting but....looks like scam to me bro
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by NeedYou(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2016
More credible suggestions pls...
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by Oluwaiye2016: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
NeedYou:

Quite tempting but....looks like scam to me bro

sir drop your contact for a phone call
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by sammysunny88: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2016
NeedYou:

Start a networking business. If u are intersted, I will introduce to company that is highly profitable without buying and selling. Quote me and drop your whatsapp contact and I will get back to you with full details of the company.
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by Lindx93(f): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
Join our fast crowd rising team without referral issues and you are guaranteed of downliners with only 25% of what you currently have and you are also guaranteed of your earnings in less than two weeks.
No Gambling
No betting
No raffle draw
Just guaranteed earnings all the way.

Check my signature for contact!
Re: Recession Is About Misleading Me Again...help!!! by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 25, 2016
why would you be asking this question in this era of mmm nigeria that has paid thousands of nigerians, although am not compelling you to join. just giving an advise

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola No Longer A Billionaire / Goalshovers Integrate Club Of Nigeria {gicon} / MMM Participants Brag About Investing N700,000 Despite Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.