Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam (3266 Views)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / New MTN Pulse Tarrif Plan For This May 2016 @11k/sec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by kally01(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2016
That was how my glo subscription finished, and i was like lemme use mtn pulse night plan. only for me to subscribe to the plan, for over one hour the thing no even connect. At first i thought maybe it was because it was on my phone i was using it i then put it in a modem to use on my system , that one didn't even connect at all, then i returned it to the phone and it started browsing. just when i was about rejoicing that my labour was not in vain the page i was on redirected me to datareset.mtnonline. saying my data bundle was exhausted. ahaaa i check my data usage na only 25mb i don use see me see trouble oooh when 500mb become 25mb .The only thing that kept me from breaking that sim was that i am waiting for repay ....make cheat land first i go chop dem chop diia fadaaa. ABEG OOO NO JUST NEAR THAT PLAN OOO NA BIG SCAM

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by dollarprincess(f): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
kally01:
That was how my glo subscription finished, and i was like lemme use mtn pulse night plan. only for me to subscribe to the plan, for over one hour the thing no even connect. At first i thought maybe it was because it was on my phone i was using it i then put it in a modem to use on my system , that one didn't even connect at all, then i returned it to the phone and it started browsing. just when i was about rejoicing that my labour was not in vain the page i was on redirected me to datareset.mtnonline. saying my data bundle was exhausted. ahaaa i check my data usage na only 25mb i don use see me see trouble oooh when 500mb become 25mb .The only thing that kept me from breaking that sim was that i am waiting for repay ....make cheat land first i go chop dem chop diia fadaaa. ABEG OOO NO JUST NEAR THAT PLAN OOO NA BIG SCAM
Don't u rock glo unlimited on unr phone?
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by kally01(m): 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2016
nahh just the normal 10gig for 2500. abeg hw dem take dey do dat unlimited one??

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by Profkomolafe(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2016
Empty hen showed me strong tin today with their foolish mid night browsing. Prior to when I subscribe, 3g was shouting hallelujah on my phone, only for me to subscribe and the 3g started crying. Data, I can't use cos it wasn't connecting. They denied me value for my money, sweet sleep and burst my schedule. Make God epp me punish them.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by dollarprincess(f): 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2016
Drop ur number make I add u to our whatapp group I can't paste it here nairaland boot will ban it
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by drss2(m): 3:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
kally01:
same with me. i subscribe browse for 1hrs before network disappear. empty hen no dey try at all.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by kally01(m): 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
Profkomolafe:
Empty hen showed me strong tin today with their foolish mid night browsing. Prior to when I subscribe, 3g was shouting hallelujah on my phone, only for me to subscribe and the 3g started crying. Data, I can't use cos it wasn't connecting. They denied me value for my money, sweet sleep and burst my schedule. Make God epp me punish them.
as if u knw not only did dey deny me data dey also denied me sweet sleep

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by kally01(m): 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:
Drop ur number make I add u to our whatapp group I can't paste it here nairaland boot will ban it
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by Forzap: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
D most useless netwrk on planet earth...dat was hw I subscribed twice(BBC month)last week sub no gree wrk,went to complain @ dier centre dem dey yarn dust,I'm done wit dem...I jst borrowed frm dem make I chop dem bck small,God safe dem say na only #500 dem boro me...wen am done wit d credit I go jst break d sim into pieces....all I pray for is dier down fall,useless theifin netwrk...awon ole jati jati!!

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by izzyfizzy07: 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by kally01(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
i wonder what they are still looking for in Nigeria they have cheated nigerians for too long.. I wont break my own sim ohh. so help me God the next mtn cheat to drop must nt pass me by bastards

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by stevejireh01: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2016
[quote author=dollarprincess post=49577583]Drop ur number make I add u to our whatapp group I can't paste it here nairaland boot will ban it[/quot
e] 09022963743

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by stevejireh01: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:

1 Like

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:
Bae add me too .... Any whatsapp group that's related to tech... 08171240371
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by KvnqPrezo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2016
Bro big time SCAM ooo
Mtn Na rubbish..
I subscribed last night and I didn't use it upto 12.30 and it wasn't connecting again....
I'll use Airtel next...glo too poor mehn!!
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by sartee(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by idu1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:
wetin u dey share?
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by danosky91(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
izzyfizzy07:
09090843019 me2
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by KvnqPrezo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
idu1:
wetin u dey share?
Lol
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by Freelancer007(m): 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Lols... Mtn plans are really "empty", nothing to offer
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by idu1(m): 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

Lol
Na cheat?
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by Toluene15: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
I think the night plan issue was intentional.

I did the Plan on different line the same time and started using one hoping to switch to the other when it gets exhausted. I exhausted the 1st but on switching to the 2nd the internet connection was not appearing(like it was switch off from the other end) but if I switch back to the 1st sim the connection appears and it was browsing.
They made sure no one had access to the internet connection.

After battling with the network for hours finally had to switch to Airtel night plan because I was downloading a large file.
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by Fidelismaria: 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:

abeg add me too
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by ayourbamie: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:

Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by olokstob(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
dollarprincess:
brod abeg add me.
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Toluene15:
I think the night plan issue was intentional.

I did the Plan on different line the same time and started using one hoping to switch to the other when it gets exhausted. I exhausted the 1st but on switching to the 2nd the internet connection was not appearing(like it was switch off from the other end) but if I switch back to the 1st sim the connection appears and it was browsing.
They made sure no one had access to the internet connection.

After battling with the network for hours finally had to switch to Airtel night plan because I was downloading a large file.
Those good for nothing thieves...lemme exhaust my money and switch to Airtel
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by KvnqPrezo(m): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2016
idu1:
Na cheat?
I don't even know ooo
I follow the cue
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by Habbatically: 1:18am On Sep 23, 2016
Profkomolafe:
Thought it was only me last night. My 25 naira was wasted, I couldn't brought after 5 minutes of activating.
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by Ifedayosteven(m): 3:40am On Sep 23, 2016
dollarprincess:
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by carsprayer: 6:17am On Sep 23, 2016
dollarprincess:
add me to d group pls 07037860918
Re: Mtn Pulse Night Plan Is A Scam by centboy123456(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2016
dollarprincess:

Add me 08066732050

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Change Infinix Note 4 Font Without Rooting? / Nokia N97 (32gig) For Sell / Etisalat Wins African Telecoms Deal Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.