Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian (1761 Views)

Pandemonium As Two Ladies Fight In Public After Heated Quarrel. Photos / Pandemonium As Soldiers, Police Clash In Ekiti / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Posing As Female Sex Worker In Malawi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by gbolakpine(m): 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
There was pandemonium at the University of Kwazulu Natal(UKZN) Howard Campus on Wednesday night after a female student(name withheld) turned into a huge snake shortly after being dropped off at her hostel residence by a suspected Nigerian Blesser.

One of the victim’s buddies who witnessed EVERYTHING said:

“It all happened in a flash, she disembarked from the flashy BMX x6 and I saw her going to her room. I followed her to her room as I wanted to hear how her date was like when blood curling screams stopped me dead in my tracks. I quickly recovered and kicked the door open and up to now I don’t believe what I witness with my two eyes. She turned into a reptile on her bed, right before my very own eyes.”

We are told that the ‘snake’ slithered away from the hostel room as befuddled and bedazzled spectators watched in utter disbelief- into the nearby bushes and that was the end of it.

The University authorities have given strict warnings to their female students about hanging out with blessers but they conceded that at the end of the day these are adults and the decisions of who to associate with, ultimately rests with the individual.

Reached for a comment, KwaZulu-Natal police spokesperson, Eugene Msomi said a case docket will be opened and the unusual occurrence would be investigated right to the end though he admitted that they were in a bit of a quandary as to how best proceed with the case as it fell outside the normal scope of their operations.

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/09/pandemonium-female-student-turns-snake-dropped-nigerian-blesser/

Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by Rakash(f): 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
How true is this
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by Doctorfitz: 1:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
We already knw dis will make fp,prove me wrong lalasticlala
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
Rakash:
How true is this

Only for those who believe sha.. grin
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by giles14(m): 3:38pm On Sep 22, 2016
gbolakpine:
There was pandemonium at the University of Kwazulu Natal(UKZN) Howard Campus on Wednesday night after a female student(name withheld) turned into a huge snake shortly after being dropped off at her hostel residence by a suspected Nigerian Blesser.

One of the victim’s buddies who witnessed EVERYTHING said:

“It all happened in a flash, she disembarked from the flashy BMX x6 and I saw her going to her room. I followed her to her room as I wanted to hear how her date was like when blood curling screams stopped me dead in my tracks. I quickly recovered and kicked the door open and up to now I don’t believe what I witness with my two eyes. She turned into a reptile on her bed, right before my very own eyes.”

We are told that the ‘snake’ slithered away from the hostel room as befuddled and bedazzled spectators watched in utter disbelief- into the nearby bushes and that was the end of it.

The University authorities have given strict warnings to their female students about hanging out with blessers but they conceded that at the end of the day these are adults and the decisions of who to associate with, ultimately rests with the individual.

Reached for a comment, KwaZulu-Natal police spokesperson, Eugene Msomi said a case docket will be opened and the unusual occurrence would be investigated right to the end though he admitted that they were in a bit of a quandary as to how best proceed with the case as it fell outside the normal scope of their operations.

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/09/pandemonium-female-student-turns-snake-dropped-nigerian-blesser/
how dem take knw say na naija person.

we don suffer
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by darocha1: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2016
could this be true. #UtterDisbelief
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by dotman4real007(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2016
if the story is true then I don't pity the girl na Watin she sabi chop na im kill am!!! Girls and money no be today!!! She thought she will be making money now she is the money one ritualist will be spending. I pity her mothers pu** I don talk my own.
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by Rakash(f): 8:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Only for those who believe sha.. grin
Frm what i see on ur dp ur beautiful kiss
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by Miladi(f): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
One of my friends that schools there confirmed the ugly news.
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by Nobody: 12:32am On Sep 23, 2016
Rakash:
Frm what i see on ur dp ur beautiful kiss

grin grin ur a nosy boi.
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by Rakash(f): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin grin ur a nosy boi.
I cant help it my darling
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by Bkrubzy(m): 9:55am On Sep 23, 2016
I can't believe that someone will actually have the presence of mind to capture the human-turned-snake.
Shock, disbelief, fear, bewilderment should be the first reaction. Not "where the hell is my phone?"
#JustSaying
Re: Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian by olumaxi(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2016
D girl had only completed her mission and she decided to go back to her habitat....i only pity d guy dat dropped her cos she might av suck his destiny die

(1) (Reply)

Priest Caught Red-handed Having Sex With A Prostitute Inside His Car (pics) / Video - Watch How Nigeria Police Were Shooting At FUOYE Students / Foreign Witches react To Nigerians Burning children Witches (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.