Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) (1016 Views)

Social Media Marketer, Apply Now! / Build A Career As A Professionally-training Digital Media Marketer – Details Ins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by nationidea: 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
GoViral is an innovative advertising and marketing management platform, a subsidiary of P4.13 Enterprise i.e. registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.

GoViral services cut across multiple industries, these includes online and offline business that need local or global exposure.

Essentially, we simply create and develop integrated advert, sales and marketing strategies in effective sales and online viral presence.

Job Description

As a Whatsapp Social Media Marketer, you’re expected to be experienced in using Whatsapp
Optionally the use of other Social Media is an added advantage
Create and maintain broadcast groups on Whatsapp
Able to consistently build and inform your Whatsapp List
Minimum of 4 broadcasts daily.
Ability to Multi-task chat activities to customers/clients.
Excellent communication, writing and people skills.
Experience in digital marketing
You will be the face of the organizations as a marketer, hence the need to know GoViral Services.
The preferred candidates MUST have the advanced working knowledge of app installation and use of Whatsapp.
Ability to optimize social media for sale and customer relationship management.
Good telephone skills, ability to work as a team and independently.
Disciplined, hardworking, sociable, goal and result oriented.
Ability to communicate effectively and conversant with trendy social media.
Should be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion to provide assistance and make sales seamlessly

Candidate Requirements
- Whatsapp Account
- Social Media Accounts
- Group Admin on Whatsapp is an added advantage.
- Experience: 1 year or more

Role, Responsibilities & Benefits
- This position is a 3 month part-time probationary commission based income leading to a full time salary based position with benefits.
- Benefits includes joining the GoViral Creative Team, getting the full welcome kit and N100,000 cash bonus after passing the 3 months part-time probation period.
- You have 3 months to prove your skills.
- Only exceptional candidates will be graduated into full time positions.

Steps to Apply:
1. Register at http://www.go-viral.net/register
2. Check email to confirm registration
3. Apply by visiting: http://www.go-viral.net/whatsapp-marketing-job-application/
3. Get notification on successful application.
Re: Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
nationidea:
GoViral is an innovative advertising and marketing management platform, a subsidiary of P4.13 Enterprise i.e. registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria.

GoViral services cut across multiple industries, these includes online and offline business that need local or global exposure.

Essentially, we simply create and develop integrated advert, sales and marketing strategies in effective sales and online viral presence.

Job Description

As a Whatsapp Social Media Marketer, you’re expected to be experienced in using Whatsapp
You will be the face of the organizations as a marketer, hence the need to know GoViral Services.
The preferred candidates MUST have the advanced working knowledge of app installation and use of Whatsapp.
Should be a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion to provide assistance and make sales seamlessly

Candidate Requirements
- Whatsapp Account
- Social Media Accounts

- This position is a 3 month part-time probationary commission based income leading to a full time salary based position with benefits.
- Benefits includes joining the GoViral Creative Team, getting the full welcome kit and N100,000 cash bonus after passing the 3 months part-time probation period.

Steps to Apply:
3. Apply by visiting: http://www.go-viral.net/whatsapp-marketing-job-application/
Finding it difficult to register. Keeps telling me to resend confirmation link.
Re: Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by Onelove2(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2016
Trina0936:

I think you should simply check your SPAM folder, I had the same problem but was able to get it fixed. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
Onelove2:

I think you should simply check your SPAM folder, I had the same problem but was able to get it fixed. Hope this helps.
Hmmm. Thanks grin
Re: Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by nationidea: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
Trina0936:

Sorry about that, the problem has been fixed. We've added extra layers for login. You can use either Google Plus or Twitter. Thanks

Go to www.go-viral.net/login
Re: Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2016
Onelove2:

Still not working. Didn't see anything in my SPAM folder. The link is sent to my inbox but when I click it always read invalid link when it takes me bavk to the site and I have to register again to get new link.
Re: Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 23, 2016
nationidea:

Sorry about that, the problem has been fixed. We've added extra layers for login. You can use either Google Plus or Twitter. Thanks

Go to www.go-viral.net/login
After filling the form,it kept showing error message when I submitted. I have refilled more than once and it kept showing same message.
Re: Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by oluwatobyloba(f): 10:50am On Sep 24, 2016
nationidea:

Job Description

Candidate Requirements
- Whatsapp Account
- Social Media Accounts

Steps to Apply:
Dear Op, the space for phone number is just 10 and not up to 11.what shld i do pls?
Re: Whatsapp Social Media Marketer (remote) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
oluwatobyloba:

Dear Op, the space for phone number is just 10 and not up to 11.what shld i do pls?
Delete it completely and retype your number. Worked for me. I have finally submitted successfully.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has It Gotten To This? Uploading Cv On Jiji... Lol / First Bank Of Nigeria Limited 2016 Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Graduate Jobs At Notore Chemical Ind. PLC & 9 Vacancies At Best Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.