Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Help Me Convert My RAR Template To Zip File Abeg - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Me Convert My RAR Template To Zip File Abeg (295 Views)

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default / No More .rar Format Download Yoast Premuim .zip / How Can I Convert My Facebook Page To Likes Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Convert My RAR Template To Zip File Abeg by Codedzone: 1:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
I brought a template from a template designer and it was written but save as a format of rar and have try open it with winrar and other file converter but is not working please anybody to wake me up with any ideas please......
Re: Help Me Convert My RAR Template To Zip File Abeg by bedfordng(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
Codedzone:
I brought a template from a template designer and it was written but save as a format of rar and have try open it with winrar and other file converter but is not working please anybody to wake me up with any ideas please......
probably the main template files is inside the rar, so you have to extract it before uploading if its a blogger template. At least you can upload a screenshot of the file lets see
Re: Help Me Convert My RAR Template To Zip File Abeg by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Codedzone:
Right click on the template.
Click on extract.
Then you will see the files are now two.
Click on the one that just came out newly.
Then select on the "xml" one.
To confirm the one,click on properties then if its the one then select it

(1) (Reply)

Elegant Store Baby World / Advise Needed On How To Run A Forum Site / Yeah...amazing Check This New Blog Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.