Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Job Opening At Market Me Position: Business Executive - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opening At Market Me Position: Business Executive (680 Views)

Job Opening At SAVE THE Children-nigeria. Project Officers Needed! / IT Professionals, Business Executive, Needed At Articulate / Business Executive Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opening At Market Me Position: Business Executive by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2016
Position: Business Executive

Job Duties and Tasks

Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
Assist the General Manager (Sales and Marketing)

Skills

Originality-- The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem.
Sales and Marketing-- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
Must be well dressed and presented at all times.
Sociable and outgoing.
Not more than the age of 30

Qualifications and Experience

Candidates must possess a minimum of B.Sc./ HND certificate in relevant field
Candidates Must have worked as a business/marketing experience
Interested candidates should send their cv's to the email address; marketmenigeria@gmail.com

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Re: Job Opening At Market Me Position: Business Executive by kensmoney(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
What kind of business your company is into, and what is the location.
Re: Job Opening At Market Me Position: Business Executive by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
kensmoney:
What kind of business your company is into, and what is the location.

Advertising for start up's
Re: Job Opening At Market Me Position: Business Executive by adedejidamilare(m): 3:00am On Sep 24, 2016
There are so many opportunities in the Telecoms industry. It's just that may people do not see it. It takes access to the right information to be able to know them.seeing with the eyes is calles sight, seeing with the mind is called insight.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Exist At A Private Primary & Secondary School In Agbara Ogun State / Vacancies For Experienced Engineers At Tekbridge Inc, In Uyo And Calabar / Female University Lecturer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.