Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! (3101 Views)

The Kaduna State Planning And Budget Commission Is Recruiting / Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by Boo3nity(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2016
Follow the link in the picture and apply NOW!!!
Pls share till someone gets that dream government job.

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by davepepple: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
We were told it is not real. Please stop deceiving people.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by Boo3nity(m): 1:02am On Sep 23, 2016
davepepple:
We were told it is not real. Please stop deceiving people.

Do your ignorant self a huge favor and open the link before you start issuing slowpoke comments on ma thread.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by Boo3nity(m): 1:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
How to Register Successfully
* Go to http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
* Click on Register an account to start filling in your information on the box provided and click "register".
* You will receive a popup reply " your registration is successful check your email inbox to activate your registration or this email have already register
* Check your email box to activate the email sent to you, if you didn't receive any email don't panic wait for some hours and keep checking your email inbox and spam folder.
* When you finally receive the activation email in your inbox, click on it. it will lead you to FCSC recruitment login page. Login with your Username which is the email you registered with and password
* When you successfully login, check for the available position you want to apply for and click on apply button it will take you to the next page to start filling your information. There are 18 form pages which you will have to fill.

Note: while filling your form on the recruitment portal, there will be some huddles like LGA not displaying or the date box not functioning. Try this strategy: Click on the state of origin popup. Wait a little before clicking on the LGA box or click on another state origin and check the LGA then try to fill in your own state origin the LGA will show.

For those who are finding it difficult to Register don't give up keep trying it will sure get through.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by shsalako(f): 12:49am On Sep 24, 2016
This silly state of Origin. Bee on this since. 18 pages and am stuck on page 1
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by teres: 9:01am On Sep 24, 2016
when i got to page 18 and clicked submit, the page went blank. How do I know if it was successful. thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by Boo3nity(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2016
Kindly check and ensure your Internet Service Provider (ISP) is intact as at the time of your registration.
I just completed three people's registration just this morning...
...Best of luck.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by Boo3nity(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
October is almost here people! Try n register ASAP!!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by Timblaze(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2016
Wat document ar we required to upload?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by kingsmecca(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2016
Finally my application was successful this morning after trying since day 1. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by kingsmecca(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2016
Timblaze:
Wat document ar we required to upload?
No document is required but u need to fill Certificate No. of ur Primary, secondary nd tertiary education. Also ur NYSC details.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by tweeby: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2016
kingsmecca:
No document is required but u need to fill Certificate No. of ur Primary, secondary nd tertiary education. Also ur NYSC details.
Help me!!!
I'm still unable to create account saying email registered, I tried gmail,yahoo even MSN... I opened new mails too crystill getting same results
Please kindly assist me
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by hsub: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
kingsmecca:
Finally my application was successful this morning after trying since day 1. Thank God.

Good
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by kingsmecca(m): 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
tweeby:

Help me!!!
I'm still unable to create account saying email registered, I tried gmail,yahoo even MSN... I opened new mails too crystill getting same results
Please kindly assist me
Try it again and again with Chrome browser, they ll send the link to your email immediately. After I activated the link on my email I went back to my UC browser. I think UC is the best bcoz it doesn't take u back to ur previous page whenever there's server issues.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by Timblaze(m): 2:40am On Oct 04, 2016
Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission Is Recruiting!!! by tweeby: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2016
kingsmecca:
Try it again and again with Chrome browser, they ll send the link to your email immediately. After I activated the link on my email I went back to my UC browser. I think UC is the best bcoz it doesn't take u back to ur previous page whenever there's server issues.
I've tried all... wit new mails slf

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies @ Consolidated Breweries Plc - July 2014 / Lets Discuss High Paying Unannounced Jobs In Nigeria / Transport Services Limited (TSL) Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (5 Positi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.