Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. - Computers (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. (29802 Views)

6 Costly Mistakes To Avoid When Buying A Domain Name / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name - NCT / 8 Major Factors To Consider When Purchasing A Domain Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by GraceunIimtedd: 3:56am On Oct 28, 2022
Fedrick100:
Compaq is a good laptop right Because mine na compaq
stop using older generation laptops. try and upgrade
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Fryzi(m): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2022
Ikennaford:
This info is for fairly used buyers,we Asus gang don't bother , spent $2,400 on my Asus , the most expensive laptop on earth,
Good morning bro. I'm new with laptop thing. I have an Asus laptop shipped from overseas that came with password. Took it to about 3 places they said it can't be formatted. An advance man who I gave the laptop to who said he was going to help me kept calling that it's a high-end laptop and almost affected the motherboard but was able to crack the code with a machine.

Now, my problem is, I don't know if anything is removed & replaced with inferior parts. I was hoping the laptop would have like 8gb ram, 500gb-1tb, but saw I met the man with another man checking on the laptop with a hard drive of 320gb.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by LadyTara(f): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2022
womenareapezz:
for 3d rendering, buy a laptop that has at least 2-3gb dedicated memory (discrete memory)…

undecided
Dont reply this quote! I don't talk to NAIJA women more twice angry
You should never have replied, I didn't mention you to begin with. Trust me ,I would have done just fine without your toxicity in my mention.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Davefed(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2022
OP Good morning. I got HP 250 from my sis before travelling to sch. Yesterday night, I switched it on and I noticed some keys of the keyboard are no longer functioning well. It was okay before I travelled. It started yesterday night when I switched it on. What could be the problem. It's fairly used
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2022
Good one, OP.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2022
womenareapezz:
abeg sorry!

Please my apology! I thought it was that guy I'm arguing with. Please do accept my apologies
No worries grin

1 Like

Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Jagaban880: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by choicesam(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Michoco:
So suggest any laptop you think u think it's good. I want to buy.
you can check on me for quality and affordable Uk used laptops. 08154735503
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by choicesam(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
falansa:
With a budget of 500k which is the best laptop you can advise a digital marketer to get?
you can chat me for quality and affordable laptops. 08154735503
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by chidiogo123(f): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Esywrite:
OP, between dell product and hp, which is better?

I'm considering buying a new laptop soon. Please help.
Both HP and Dell are ok. It depends on usage. Brand New also promises more durability. chat me on WhatsApp on my signature for both brand new and USA used laptops at affordable prices.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by chidiogo123(f): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
falansa:
With a budget of 500k which is the best laptop you can advise a digital marketer to get?
With your budget you can get a brand new sealed 11th gen laptop. It's available. Chat me on WhatsApp on my signature for pickup.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by chidiogo123(f): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
worldbest01:
That's powerful, you just saved me. Thanks
chat me on WhatsApp on my signature for the best USA used and brand new laptops for your budget.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Esywrite: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2022
chidiogo123:
Both HP and Dell are ok. It depends on usage. Brand New also promises more durability. chat me on WhatsApp on my signature for both brand new and USA used laptops at affordable prices.

Please quote your prices here. If they're affordable, I'll chat you up

1 Like

Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by micxwell(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Bro that's a known fact. If you doubt me check online.
That's it, you point me to a write up online. I'm talking about your own experience of using SSDs or the people you know directly. All things being equal, the life expectancy of a good SSD is around 1million hours which is over a 100years. The write ups make it look like they'll get damaged faster than HDDs but I have seen more damaged HDDs in the last 3years when compared to SSDs.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
micxwell:
That's it, you point me to a write up online. I'm talking about your own experience of using SSDs or the people you know directly. All things being equal, the life expectancy of a good SSD is around 1million hours which is over a 100years. The write ups make it look like they'll get damaged faster than HDDs but I have seen more damaged HDDs in the last 3years when compared to SSDs.
Read this article and stop disturbing me:

https://techmonitor.ai/technology/data-centre/how-long-do-ssds-really-last

SSDs use the same technology to store data as your sd card. And we all know how unreliable SD cards are. After reading it, please don't mention me.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Karlifate: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2022
Mekanus:
This post was made when nairaland was still nairaland. Nairaland of today has been taken over by kids. @KvnqPrezo what about the generation of the laptop? You didn't talk about that.

Open your own thread & write about it.

No one is an island of wisdom. The OP has done his own justice to his thread.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Mekanus(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Karlifate:

Open your own thread & write about it.

No one is an island of wisdom. The OP has done his own justice to his thread.
I never asked you, so shut the fvck up.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Karlifate: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2022
Mekanus:
I never asked you, so shut the fvck up.

Scallywag!
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Mekanus(m): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2022
Karlifate:

Scallywag!
Assshole.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Karlifate: 10:34am On Oct 30, 2022
Mekanus:
Assshole.

LMAO! grin grin

E pain am. grin

Ndi Ara.
Re: Features To Consider When Buying A Laptop.. by Oshin56(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2022
Please I need someone to put me through on how to make money online by uploading xrated video as side hustling.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats The Difference Between Core's And Celeron Processors ? / Philip Emeagwali – Genius Or Crook? / Electronic Circuit Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.