Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please I Need Your Help. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Your Help. (446 Views)

ATTENTION Nairalanders: I Need Your Help Fishing Out A Ponzi Scheme / A Brother Needs Your Help!!!! / Nairalanders Please I Need Your Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help. by mbjsuki(m): 3:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
I need your help House.
I'm a young and a privileged landlord in Lagos by chance and by His grace.
However, I have a major or a serious challenge and an headache. It's about my tenant who has refused to pay me my due fee thereby causing me serious pain and denying me the opportunity to do other things. I'm fully aware of the present economy situation affecting everyone and everything. However this particular tenant has a wont of owing people including banks. All attempt to make him see things and pay me has proved abortive. My kids are currently owing school fees and I'm equally owing people due to his negligence and failure to pay and he is ever elusive.
Please house, I need your help. How do I get rid of this man, without going to court, which I feel will prolong his stay and tenure in my house by giving him extra 6months. And peacefully disengaged him from my house. I need him out by this year end either by force or by crook. I can't afford to continue this way.
Re: Please I Need Your Help. by ijeshaboy: 5:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
give him roofing repair notice and call carpenter when rain is falling to remove his apartment roofing sheet and claim emergency house repair kiss. That's what we did to one man in my mum house claiming jet Lee, we never fix it back till he packed out,instead of pleading he threatened my mum with cutlass. Shege banza kowe.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Your Help. by mbjsuki(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2016
ijeshaboy:
give him roofing repair notice and call carpenter when rain is falling to remove his apartment roofing sheet and claim emergency house repair kiss. That's what we did to one man in my mum house claiming jet Lee, we never fix it back till he packed out,instead of pleading he threatened my mum with cutlass. Shege banza kowe.

Thank you.
My concern and worries is that he is on the ground floor. So that plan may not work.
I'm thinking of hiring thugs to chase him out and also apply subtle treats.
What do you think?
Re: Please I Need Your Help. by ijeshaboy: 6:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
mbjsuki:

Thank you.
My concern and worries is that he is on the ground floor. So that plan may not work.
I'm thinking of hiring thugs to chase him out and also apply subtle treats.
What do you think?
don't use thug u will be blame at last. Tenant issue at times, na prayer with pleading fit solve am,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advise Needed / Recession Proof Business Idea 2016 / Hot: Need A Us Registered Paypal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.