Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,740 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:52 AM

The Federal Civil Service Website Is Not Working Properly? One Can Not Register - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Federal Civil Service Website Is Not Working Properly? One Can Not Register (599 Views)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment Application 2017/2018 / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Interview, What To Expect / My Awful Experience With The Federal Civil Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Federal Civil Service Website Is Not Working Properly? One Can Not Register by wink2015(m): 3:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
This is to call the attention of the federal government agencies that is responsible for managing the government website that is the federal civil service website is not working?

Something positive should be done to make the federal civil service website functional.

Applicant can not register in the website. The website is very slowing and it is not working very well.

What is really wrong?

Re: The Federal Civil Service Website Is Not Working Properly? One Can Not Register by Israeljones(m): 3:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
Even the site looked like the one built by an amateur......

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Company To Have My Seatime / Video Vixen Vacancy / We Are Recruiting - Africouture Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.