Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

We Need Three Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need Three Writers (715 Views)

We Need 80 Qualified Candidates Urgently / We Need Three More Writers / We Need Three More Writers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Three Writers by topsquino(m): 3:44pm On Sep 22, 2016
Dear all

We need more writers who can help us with article writing. We need about 3 writers who can help us to write ONLY 1000-word article per day. Articles are on general topics like health, child abuse, bullying etc. If you don't have laptop and stable Internet connection, please don't bother to contact us. Also, don't contact us if you don't understand the rules of grammar or how to use punctuation marks effectively. Our rate is not perfect but it can fetch you at least 60k in a month just by writing ONLY 1000-word article for us. If you are interested, please send us a PM and we will contact you for a sample of your previous work. If you can adapt to our writing style, we will hire you.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: We Need Three Writers by Iduzenoni: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
sorry how do I PM you?
Re: We Need Three Writers by easycare77: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hello Op! Regarding your above post, as a certified trained writer with campus Journalism background cum internship experience at one of Nigeria's most read Dailies, I write to indicate interest in the said position. I am not familiar with how personal messages are sent on NL but I can be reached via Eafatomilola@gmail.com or Ezekiel Adewale Fatomilola on Facebook.
I will anticipate a message from you so as to enable me send copies of my articles.
In conclusion, I will be glad if considered a chance to bring my vast experience aboard as a published author of many articles and a fast-selling book.
Regards.
Re: We Need Three Writers by david290(m): 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
I've checked your profile, there is no way I can reach you. Do well to share your email address. Thank you.
Re: We Need Three Writers by topsquino(m): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2016
Modified.. For those who don’t know how to reach us. Here is our email. Topsquino (at)gmail(dot)com
Re: We Need Three Writers by pyerii: 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2016
topsquino:
Dear all

We need more writers who can help us with article writing. We need about 3 writers who can help us to write ONLY 1000-word article per day. Articles are on general topics like health, child abuse, bullying etc. If you don't have laptop and stable Internet connection, please don't bother to contact us. Also, don't contact us if you don't understand the rules of grammar or how to use punctuation marks effectively. Our rate is not perfect but it can fetch you at least 60k in a month just by writing ONLY 1000-word article for us. If you are interested, please send us a PM and we will contact you for a sample of your previous work. If you can adapt to our writing style, we will hire you.

Regards

Topsquino

Oga boss, your rate is one of the fairest one can find anywhere just as you're one of the best people anyone can work with!
Re: We Need Three Writers by Fiona2real: 12:52am On Sep 23, 2016
Contact me via email. My email address is fiona2real@yahoo.com
Re: We Need Three Writers by slap1(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Fiona2real:
Contact me via email. My email address is fiona2real@yahoo.com

Your potential employer should contact you, abi? Good.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For A Logistics/admin Officer (for Only OND Holders And Males) / Invitation For Services Teller. / British American Tobacco Technical Trainee Recruitment - October 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.