Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Verified Paypal Account Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Verified Paypal Account Needed (522 Views)

How To Open Us Verified Paypal In Nigeria Or Any Country For Free / US Fiverr Level II Account Needed ASAP / Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Verified Paypal Account Needed by Google63(m): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2016
I'm in need of a verified paypal account to receive funds and make online payment, I've created one in the past, but it got limited with my funds in it. So I'm scared of creating another one. I'll like to know if there's anyone that can help me with a verified paypal account, and will give me the relevant documents to provide to paypal any time it gets limited. Thanks!
Re: Verified Paypal Account Needed by rien05(f): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2016
Keep trying you might find someone that has

1 Like

Re: Verified Paypal Account Needed by Zdoh(m): 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2016
Google63:
I'm in need of a verified paypal account to receive funds and make online payment, I've created one in the past, but it got limited with my funds in it. So I'm scared of creating another one. I'll like to know if there's anyone that can help me with a verified paypal account, and will give me the relevant documents to provide to paypal any time it gets limited. Thanks!
Which country paypal account? Check my signature for contact.
Re: Verified Paypal Account Needed by Google63(m): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2016
Zdoh:
Which country USA or UAE?How much are willing to pay? Check my signature for contact.
I've sent a message, you are yet to reply
Re: Verified Paypal Account Needed by Supnaija(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2016
Google63:

Open it again. Try this, get a uk address free online (just search Google). Make sure u use UK.

Now download cyberghost and change ur IP to UK
Enter paypal and open an account.

They will verify u if you have a usa bank account or add a phone number from UK. Its simple, this is how i opened up mine and it works wella. I can help u set it all up but it comes at a price. Hit me up on whatsapp if u need more help 08174223203

(1) (Reply)

How To Handle The Issue Of 'CHANGE OF NAME' With Your Official Documents. / Payment On Paypal / Found Something Great With Universal Plan B ( Peer To Peer Cash Transfer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.